Dispute: Andrew Mee - Intellivision Flashback - Sharp Shot - Maze Shoot - Player: Richard Weidmann - Score: 51

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 12-19-2020, 10:40 AM
    Glad you're finally showing your true colors too mr. rabbit. I knew you thought you were better general just because you have all this free time do spend living on tg. I called it from the get go.
    "Unable to scream
    Lips like keroscene"
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  2. 12-19-2020, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    It means I see the bigger picture and you just see the finish line mr. rabbit.
    You are absolutely right, I've always been a mindless animal incapable of seeing the big picture, just focusing in finishing the menial task in front of me.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  3. 12-19-2020, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    I'm not judging him by not having more time to vote, but even you agree that's all that is needed, time. The problem is no lack of scores to adjudicate and the 4,000 threshold was set by TG, not by me.

Michael was complaining how the current TG system is preventing him from having cred enough to dispute scores and I responded by saying that is not due to the system, it's due to the member not putting enough time into adjudication.

My argument is I put the time in and voted correctly!!!!!!! Which has (temporally) pushed me further from getting that dispute system ablity. I got negative CRED to be correct! I got penalized for doing the right thing to make the scoreboard correct. How is that a good system?????? It not about time, I put in the time and penalized for taking the extra care.
  4. 12-19-2020, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    My argument is I put the time in and voted correctly!!!!!!! Which has (temporally) pushed me further from getting that dispute system ablity. I got negative CRED to be correct! I got penalized for doing the right thing to make the scoreboard correct. How is that a good system?????? It not about time, I put in the time and penalized for taking the extra care.
    If you voted correctly and you still lost points, like in this case, the system should give you back the points you lost, after the disputed is accepted. If this is not happening, then that is the problem and I'm with you.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
  5. 12-19-2020, 10:54 AM
    If you voted correctly and you still lost points, like in this case, the system should give you back the points you lost, after the disputed is accepted. If this is not happening, then that is the problem and I'm with you.
    Yes, cause now my hands tied until I can get it up to 4000 to dispute. I posted on the wall and that got a dispute going from others. But I don't think that should be the way.
  6. 12-19-2020, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Glad you're finally showing your true colors too mr. rabbit. I knew you thought you were better general just because you have all this free time do spend living on tg. I called it from the get go.
    You called what? That I think I'm better because I have more time to spend here? I never even considered that. But now that you mention it, I don't know if "I" am personally better than other people here, but my scores are definitely better than yours and many other members, and one very important element to achieve this is the ammount of time and dedication you can put into it.

So I guess you are right, I am better at videogames because I have a lot of time to spend playing them. How you see this as something negative I have no idea but, you caught me.

I worked for 20 years straight, sometimes working up to 3 jobs at the same time and I earned enough money to buy a house and not worry about paying rent. Now I only need to work 10 hours a week and the rest of my time I can do whatever I please and I chose to spend a lot of that time playing videogames and making this site grow so I see it as something positive.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
  7. 12-19-2020, 11:32 AM
    Yes, cause now my hands tied until I can get it up to 4000 to dispute. I posted on the wall and that got a dispute going from others. But I don't think that should be the way.
    I abosulutely agree with you, this should not be the way to dispute a score. But you also have to agree with me that this is rarely the case, where a member has barely 4,000 and then an unfair submission knocks them below that.

All I'm saying is, just a little bit more time put into adjudication will bring you well above 4,000 in no time. And why avoid Hill Climb, Angry Birds, etc? Are those games below you? They are not worth your adjudication? Because to the TG system they are as important as any other record. I'm not saying they should matter to you, but those short scores are the best solution to your current problem and you purposely avoid them.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Likes IntyFanMatt, Rickster8 liked this post
  8. 12-19-2020, 11:40 AM
    I can't speak for others, but imho, CR doesn't mean a whole lot, and Im not aware of anyone who thinks it does, other than one particular member who frequently mentions his every other comment (which is his prerogative, I suppose). It's easy enough to get someone else to begin a dispute on your behalf if you don't have the requisite CR to start one tourself. In fact, I don't ever remember any score that became questionable *not* ultimately becoming disputed by a 4K+ CR member on behalf of the discovering member. CR is a non-issue, AFAIC.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes IntyFanMatt, Rickster8, Barthax liked this post
  9. 12-19-2020, 11:50 AM
    After the dispute, you will be awarded whatever CR you lost. In the meantime, others can begin a dispute on your behalf, and those type of proxy disputes can usually manifest within a day or two if your arguments for starting the dispute are solid.
  10. 12-19-2020, 12:32 PM
    All I'm saying is, just a little bit more time put into adjudication will bring you well above 4,000 in no time. And why avoid Hill Climb, Angry Birds, etc? Are those games below you? They are not worth your adjudication? Because to the TG system they are as important as any other record. I'm not saying they should matter to you, but those short scores are the best solution to your current problem and you purposely avoid them.
    I avoid them cause I don't know enough about those games. So my purpose to avoid them is valid. I already mass adjucate the Gran Turismos, Guitar hero, Pinball, nacmo games to try to boost my subs points in a quick period of time. This system need to be improved is all I'm trying to say. Cause some people try to game the system and it defeats the whole purpose of what the system was put in place to replace the refs.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Join us