Intellivision - Horse Racing - NTSC/PAL - Most Money Won - 9999.00000 - Rickster8

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Horse Racing - NTSC/PAL - Most Money Won - 9999.00000 - Rickster8

01-02-2021, 10:10 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Most Money Won
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3249
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

You can only play 1 person out of the 6. All others must remain at their starting amount of 750 or your score will be DQ'ed. Your amount won will be the total after ALL 10 races are complete.
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for Horse Racing played on my Intellivision. At the very beginning of the video I booted up my Intellivision. I won exactas in the 2nd race, 9th race and the 10th race. I also won a straight bet in the 3rd race. The max out in this game is $9,999, but I ended up winning $11,125. I showed the 'green screen' of $9,999 near the end of the video. I showed my 'Rickster8' gamertag and I showed my logo. I then showed my Intellivision, the power was on and the Horse Racing cartridge was shown in the port. At the end of the video I reset the console and flicked the power off and on twice. Thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
Join us