Wii Rock Band 3 -- No Drum records?

1. Wii Rock Band 3 -- No Drum records?

01-05-2021, 12:26 PM
    Is there a specific reason for there being no drum records on Rock Band 3, or have there just been none proposed? I feel a need to represent for drummers.
  2. 01-07-2021, 07:45 PM
    This is exactly the problem I am concerned about kostenlose klingeltöne
    Last edited by jerremyhamston; 01-13-2021 at 02:05 AM.
  3. 01-07-2021, 08:32 PM
    @Barthax @timmell @trivia212005 @Marcade you guys are founders of most of the Rock Band 3 tracks for Wii - can we get some derivative drum tracks?
  4. 01-08-2021, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    @Barthax @timmell @trivia212005 @Marcade you guys are founders of most of the Rock Band 3 tracks for Wii - can we get some derivative drum tracks?
    It's likely a new track would need to be created & derivatives formed from that - the rules I have access to make derivatives for are specifically for guitar/bass. For the newer members: this is how the scoreboard grows: people proposing the tracks & making them as they see fit. :)
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass, Hani8al8arca thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, Hani8al8arca liked this post
  5. 01-08-2021, 01:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hani8al8arca View Post
    Is there a specific reason for there being no drum records on Rock Band 3, or have there just been none proposed? I feel a need to represent for drummers.
    Most assuredly the latter. Represent away! If you need assistance creating tracks for drum scores, Ill do the first 5 for you, and I may do more once there is activity on the 5. Send me a PM, and we'll go from there
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass, Hani8al8arca thanked this post
    Likes Hani8al8arca liked this post
  6. 01-08-2021, 03:02 PM
    I'd be grateful and really appreciate that, thanks. I'll PM you five songs I'd like to do, and appreciate the assistance. After that I'll hopefully have the gist of it and be able to post them myself.
  7. 01-08-2021, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post

Sure when I'm at a desk i will hopefully spend sometime doing it. they are going to be any difficulty rules. We don't need to track 332 drum tracks for one game. Only 83.

Thanks,
Join us