1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Krull - Krull -- Beast Slayer - 5 - Scott Stilphen

01-06-2021, 08:44 PM
    vzaar-player

Krull -- Beast Slayer
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=235956
    Rank
    Rules
    Your score is the number of times you have killed the beast (the boss in the Black Fortress at the end of the game). Difficulty level is players choice.
    Submission Message
    Original 4-switch model used with original cartridge. Only 1 run in video. 5 beasts killed and the game ended with my attempt on the 6th fortress.

Likes nads liked this post
  2. 01-06-2021, 08:48 PM
    Lack of submission points didn't allow me to help contribute to the creation of this track, but I'm happy to be the first to submit a score for it.
    Likes Garrett Holland, nads liked this post
  3. 01-06-2021, 08:50 PM
    havent watched yet, but i bet since most people hate submitting last place noone is gonna wanna submit under you. 2 is where i see alot of us stopping. i have no doubt everyting is in order, and i know this is a great score, i'll just have to go through the formality of verifying later
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  4. 01-07-2021, 04:16 AM
    Thanks but as I've told others, none of my scores are 100% unbeatable. Scores are made to be broken, and I predict this one will be broken too, especially now that everyone can watch everyone else's videos and analyze their gameplay.

With Krull, the web screen is definitely the make or break point in the game. One missed jump, and the web will invariably pull you down into the spider. Sometimes the spider will block your path to the cocoon, forcing you to pick any path to escape it when the timer runs out, which means you're going to lose a glaive or reserve life. The only good thing is, the game doesn't get any harder after the 3rd fortress.
    Likes nads liked this post
  5. 01-07-2021, 05:27 AM
    First beast at 1:40
    second beast at 3:15
    third beast at 9:50
    fourth beast at 12:58
    fifth beast at 16:58.
    Thanks nads thanked this post
Join us