SNES / SFC - The Legend Of Zelda: A Link to the Past - NTSC - Fastest Completion - 01:30:49.9 - Oliver Kaur

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 07-28-2021, 09:11 AM
    This came from my android cell phone, it just came out that way. I usually use my Desk Top computer capture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    Juan, are you actually looking at the submission? The video has not been uploaded to TG yet. Also, your screen captures look bigger than ever.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  2. 07-28-2021, 12:41 PM
    I do not get the time that has been submitted, I might have made a mistake on the start.
    A Twin Galaxies Wr
    Name:  image.png
Views: 34
Size:  39.3 KB
    I love this game a classic one of the greatest console video games of all-time.

Must Start A New File, 1 Life Only! [No Glitches or Saves Allowed!]

Special Rules:
    The Timer begins when you select the New File AFTER NAMING IT.

Oliver you started the timer early before you named your file W, actually you lost a few seconds by doing that.

and ends when you deliver the final blow to Ganon.

You do NOT need to get every heart piece or item. You MUST complete the game or your record/attempt WILL be disqualified!
    Start :22.734
Views: 31
Size:  357.8 KB
    Final 1:31:17.020
Size:  526.6 KB

Oliver you started the timer early before you named your file W, actually you lost a few seconds by doing that.

Views: 35
Size:  189.2 KB
Size:  228.3 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 07-28-2021, 12:54 PM
    Special Rules:
    The Timer begins when you select the New File AFTER NAMING IT.

and ends when you deliver the final blow to Ganon.

The Timer Started at when Player Pressed Start to begin the game, after naming the file W.

The game Started at start not after naming the file W which Twin Galaxies rules state.
    It is clear the game TIMER STARTED at :27 seconds left on the video If you count the Milliseconds the submitted would be correct.

Size:  60.9 KB
    Timer started after player selected File 2 W.
Views: 34
Size:  16.2 KB
Size:  284.8 KB
  4. 07-28-2021, 02:55 PM
    or the Twin Galaxies Rule
    Special Rules:The Timer begins when you select the New File AFTER NAMING IT,then presses Start.

Amended TG rule
    The Timer begins when a player presses start after naming a new file?
  5. 07-28-2021, 02:56 PM
    I am ADHD, do not hold it against me, ok. I did the best I can.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Join us