Vectrex - All Good Things - Points

Donate and help activate this track:

Voters
    You have no permission to vote this track.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Vectrex - All Good Things - Points

01-15-2021, 04:13 AM
    Platform
    Vectrex
    Game Name
    All Good Things
    Description
    Points Int

Rules
    Default settings. Must be played using an original Vectrex machine and an original Vectrex controller.

Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  2. 01-15-2021, 05:51 AM
    "All Good Things" is a compilation cartridge consisting of 5 games. Games get added to the TG database individually. "Rockaroids" and "Vectris" are already in the database. If you like, you can add "Spike's Water Balloons" (Points) and "More Invaders!" (Points). There's a hidden game on the cart called "23 Matches" , but it's not suitable for tracking.
    Likes Rogerpoco, wirre.the.man liked this post
  3. 01-15-2021, 11:50 AM
    Thanks, I was not aware of that.
  4. 01-15-2021, 12:02 PM
    RaGe is the "go to" reference on the Vec, I'd definitely recommend trying to enlist his help with track creation.
    Nice job on "original Vec controller", it's kinda something we like to stick to here.
    Dondzila is awesome, I really appreciate his work!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes wirre.the.man, RaGe liked this post
  5. 01-15-2021, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    "All Good Things" is a compilation cartridge consisting of 5 games. Games get added to the TG database individually. "Rockaroids" and "Vectris" are already in the database. If you like, you can add "Spike's Water Balloons" (Points) and "More Invaders!" (Points). There's a hidden game on the cart called "23 Matches" , but it's not suitable for tracking.
    Youdashits.
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe, Garrett Holland liked this post
  6. 02-03-2021, 02:25 PM
    Shouldn't there be a 'mini-game' name in the description section? like "Rockaroids - Points" just to get started, then add the rest of the mini-games for 'free'. If created as is won't the track just be "Vectrex - All Good Things - Points"???

https://vectrex.fandom.com/wiki/All_Good_Things
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  7. 02-04-2021, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyinajeep View Post
    Shouldn't there be a 'mini-game' name in the description section? like "Rockaroids - Points" just to get started, then add the rest of the mini-games for 'free'. If created as is won't the track just be "Vectrex - All Good Things - Points"???

https://vectrex.fandom.com/wiki/All_Good_Things
    It could have been done like that, but the games are all over the place on different multi-carts, and the roms are separately on the internet, so it's not like people are limited to having to buy the "All Good Things" release. All of the games are in the database now, anyway :)
    Likes wirre.the.man liked this post
Join us