Arcade - Spy Hunter - Points - 1,151,310 - Timothy Kinkead

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 01-24-2021, 06:32 PM
    Is there a limit to the number of videos I can upload? It is only around 5 minutes long.
  2. 01-24-2021, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TJKinkead View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of videos I can upload? It is only around 5 minutes long.
    I think on the first submission post there is an 'add video' button? Try that, I've never uploaded more than 1 video.
  3. 01-24-2021, 06:52 PM
    I had to add it on the original post...it said successfully uploaded. I don't know if there is a delay or not.
    Thanks 80sArcadeKid thanked this post
    Likes 80sArcadeKid liked this post
  4. 01-24-2021, 07:00 PM
    I hope this helps...thanks!
  5. 01-24-2021, 07:51 PM
    I had to add it on the original post...it said successfully uploaded. I don't know if there is a delay or not.

It looks to me, after watching your video that the settings are correct.

Now put it on easy settings and play and see what the game stats say (can you get 4K more points per minute) ?

john

6. 01-24-2021, 07:59 PM
    Has anyone played the game on any other level? How easy is 1 and 2 or how much more difficult is 4 or 5. I would think that the game would ratchet up the difficulty no matter where you start. Besides the blessing of all civilian traffic disappearing at around 100k, I agree that the game gets progressively harder as you get closer to 1 million. By then, it is an onslaught of helicopter bombing, icy roads, boats, and enforcers placed at really crappy positions on the road. I truly cannot imagine enduring that for an additional 9.5 hours.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  7. 01-24-2021, 08:22 PM
    I agree that the game gets progressively harder as you get closer to 1 million. By then, it is an onslaught of helicopter bombing, icy roads, boats, and enforcers placed at really crappy positions on the road. I truly cannot imagine enduring that for an additional 9.5 hours.
    Paul said the difficulty maxes out around 860K. ?

Since you're the expert, you need to play the other settings and see what happens. You got nothing to lose!

john

8. 01-24-2021, 09:04 PM
    PERFECT! This is a YES vote from me. The settings are factory default and correct.
  9. 01-25-2021, 07:14 AM
    Paul Dean played 12 hours for his wr, check out the link to the classicarcadegaming.com it on a forum their he explains everything.

The only question I have why Paul Dean has not submitted video game recording at least 4.5 million points all these years since 1985, only playing at California Extreme event.
    If Paul Dean can submit and upload a complete video recording of a 4.5 million points on the Spy Hunter arcade either on sit down or stand up game to TWIN GALAXIES

1. Paul Dean this would put to a rest to all the false accusations,critics saying it is impossible to score 9.5 million points on Spy Hunter on only 7 lives. It takes a lot of skill to drive, shift accelerate, braking for that length time. Physically it would be really hard, also, on only 7 live and to survive & sustain that is really hard to do and score 9.5 million points.

2. Unless Paul Dean does not want anyone to know of a special easy strategy and routes to his competition. It is not a easy game to play.

3. Hopefully Paul Dean did not use a game Bug or Glitch that can exploit the game like the one on the bridge were your immune to getting hit but can rack 100k points safely. Maybe their is other Glitches and Bugs in the game.

4. Paul Dean submit a 4.5 million point a complete video game recording to Twin Galaxies so to put rest to all these false accusations and make critics eat crow.

Has anyone played the game on any other level? How easy is 1 and 2 or how much more difficult is 4 or 5. I would think that the game would ratchet up the difficulty no matter where you start. Besides the blessing of all civilian traffic disappearing at around 100k, I agree that the game gets progressively harder as you get closer to 1 million. By then, it is an onslaught of helicopter bombing, icy roads, boats, and enforcers placed at really crappy positions on the road. I truly cannot imagine enduring that for an additional 9.5 hours.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  10. 01-26-2021, 11:31 AM
    TJKinkead, congrats once again on achieving a fantastic score!

However, in reviewing your submission more closely, I don't think there's a recording of your complete performance attached from the start of your game to high score initial entry (usually followed by a settings check), and therefore the submission won't be accepted in its current form.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...e-performance&

"Twin Galaxies requires that you include a comprehensive video recording of your claimed score performance in your evidence package."

I took a look at the first post where I think you updated it with new videos, but I couldn't find a 2 hour + recording. I thought I heard you mention in the 8 minute video that you didn't intend to resubmit if the current evidence wasn't sufficient, but I would strongly encourage you to record and submit again. I know the first time reaching a massive score is pretty taxing, but usually a big effort moves up your "baseline" skill so you're able to stretch for even higher scores.

If I've overlooked the comprehensive video - or misunderstood the policy (TG members can correct me) - my apologies.
    Likes Blackflag82 liked this post
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Join us