Arcade - Spy Hunter - Points - 1,151,310 - Timothy Kinkead

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 01-18-2021, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    My problem is your giant screen captures.

LOL, what? What does that have to do with anything? Granted you are a lot older. Wiser? that's debatable.

Hate? Remember when I offered to buy a Windows license for you so yo could play MAME and submit scores?
    Remember when I offered to buy you any classic console and some games and have them sent directly to your house so you could participate more in the leaderboards? You must be hitting the bottle again my frined.
    Take it offline, this is a submission thread peeps. ;)
    Thanks Fly thanked this post
    Likes Fly liked this post
  2. 01-18-2021, 05:19 PM
    I have my son, I remember windows by you John McAllister. The game console systems, show the link when you said that. They are zoom , I do not drink. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210109_140754.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	555.9 KB 
ID:	123600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210109_141220.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	584.5 KB 
ID:	123601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210115_190302.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	739.3 KB 
ID:	123602

Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    My problem is your giant screen captures.

LOL, what? What does that have to do with anything? Granted you are a lot older. Wiser? that's debatable.

Hate? Remember when I offered to buy a Windows license for you so yo could play MAME and submit scores?
    Remember when I offered to buy you any classic console and some games and have them sent directly to your house so you could participate more in the leaderboards? You must be hitting the bottle again my frined.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 01-18-2021, 06:52 PM
    The verbal fists are flying. This calls for some FSD (fat spidey dancer...lol)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spidey.gif  
    Thanks Pixe Sukola, JJT_Defender thanked this post
  4. 01-21-2021, 05:23 PM
    I calculated my score, based on points per minute. I think my 1.151,310 point game from last Friday was slightly over 2 hours long (2 hours and 5 minutes based on when I stopped watching the Penguins game.) I broke the game down by minute (my score divided by 125 minutes) and came up with an average minute score of 9210.48 points per minute. I also took the world record score of 9,512,590 scored over a span of 11.5 hours (690 minutes), did the math, and came up with an average score per minute of 13,786.36. That is 4575.99 more per minute for 9.5 hours more of game time than my game. As I play the game a lot, I know that the most cars one can get is 7 (if you get past 18k before the initial timer runs out.)

My question is, how does one score 4,500 more points a minute for 11.5 hours? Going full speed all of the time is not possible without wrecking a fair amount of the time. Full speed boat isn't possible...mines kill you. Full speed on icy roads isn't possible...too hard to control. To generate that many extra points, you would have to oil slick everything but it runs out. Using the restroom would be impossible because you couldn't leave the machine without losing guys...the blue limo will pull up next to you and shoot you if you sit for too long. Any ideas of how that kind of score is attainable? That seems like Matrix stuff and I am not Neo.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 01-21-2021, 05:32 PM
    He must have figured out a way to completely avoid water and ice boards. Perhaps there is a combination of routes to take at intersections that allows you to avoid snow and water boards? Because, really, if you die on a snow or water board, you have a really high chance of quickly getting killed again by getting run into or being killed without any oil or smoke to defend yourself.
  6. 01-21-2021, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TJKinkead View Post
    I calculated my score, based on points per minute. I think my 1.151,310 point game from last Friday was slightly over 2 hours long (2 hours and 5 minutes based on when I stopped watching the Penguins game.) I broke the game down by minute (my score divided by 125 minutes) and came up with an average minute score of 9210.48 points per minute. I also took the world record score of 9,512,590 scored over a span of 11.5 hours (690 minutes), did the math, and came up with an average score per minute of 13,786.36. That is 4575.99 more per minute for 9.5 hours more of game time than my game. As I play the game a lot, I know that the most cars one can get is 7 (if you get past 18k before the initial timer runs out.)

My question is, how does one score 4,500 more points a minute for 11.5 hours? Going full speed all of the time is not possible without wrecking a fair amount of the time. Full speed boat isn't possible...mines kill you. Full speed on icy roads isn't possible...too hard to control. To generate that many extra points, you would have to oil slick everything but it runs out. Using the restroom would be impossible because you couldn't leave the machine without losing guys...the blue limo will pull up next to you and shoot you if you sit for too long. Any ideas of how that kind of score is attainable? That seems like Matrix stuff and I am not Neo.

Let's see if you can find some answers. I'm curious too..........................

http://www.classicarcadegaming.com/f....html#msg80052

john

Thanks JJT_Defender, Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
  7. 01-21-2021, 07:07 PM
    I'd love to hear how Paul was able to do that...although, he'd better no reveal too much because I have my own Spy Hunter machine now!
    Likes 80sArcadeKid, JJT_Defender liked this post
  8. 01-21-2021, 09:00 PM
    I'll provide more links when I come across them, but the reinstatement was a controversial decision.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...en-re-accepted!
    Thanks JJT_Defender, Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  9. 01-21-2021, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener View Post
    I'll provide more links when I come across them, but the reinstatement was a controversial decision.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...en-re-accepted!
    I'm new here, so don't want to step on toes but... wow, what a can of worms adjudication of VHS tapes was in the past.
    Did all these tapes ever get digitized?
  10. 01-21-2021, 10:40 PM
    Here are some communication transcripts.

http://spyhunter007.com/spy_record_keeper.htm
    Thanks The Evener, Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Join us