Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Ninja Gaiden - NES - Points - 414,000 - Benjamin Sweeney

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Ninja Gaiden - NES - Points - 414,000 - Benjamin Sweeney

01-18-2021, 04:42 PM
    vzaar-player

NES - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=25561
    Rank
    Rules
    TGTS Settings [3 Lives to Start, 5 Lives Maximum]
    Special Rules: Your scoring attempts ends when either you die for a 5th time, or you manage to land the final blow on the Final Boss of 6-5, thus beating the game. NO CODES ALLOWED!
    Submission Message
    A) My Xmas decorations are still up.
    B) I don't like playing this on Virtual Console. There's lag and I didn't realize how much I relied on snappy controls to play this game. Also this is on a WiiU which I'm sure this is my first submission to Wii Virtual Console and I assert the Virtual Console games played on WiiU are the same as those played on Wii. Anyway this is a decent showcase of some point pressing spots and also a showcase of how to botch a decent run.
    C) Only one run in the video. Played on the WiiU Gamepad.

Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  2. 01-18-2021, 05:21 PM
    Forgot to address lives. Only two extra lives gained - one on 4-1 and one on 4-2. Five lives used. Also two deaths on 4-1 in an unacceptable fashion.
  3. 01-18-2021, 06:14 PM
    Nice score Ben, I'm sorry to hear you experienced lag, I don't remember having any lag when I played this on the WiiVC, maybe it's due to the WiiU controller or something.

I learned a new few places to point press with this submision. I will give it a shot later to see how I do.

Accepted!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  4. 01-18-2021, 06:34 PM
    I'll use a standard Wiimote on my next run. I bet the WiiU gamepad lags because a lot is going on with that thing.

Good luck!
Join us