Intellivision - Stampede - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 3,327 - Richard Weidmann

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Stampede - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 3,327 - Richard Weidmann

01-20-2021, 11:09 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=1219
    Rank

Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    This is my submission for Stampede on the Intellivision, Level 1, Slow Cows. My best final score was 3,327 points. Boot up occurs at the beginning of the video. Hardware shown at the end, power was on and the Stampede cartridge was shown. Reset done and power switched off and on at the very end of the video. Thx

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Rogerpoco, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 01-21-2021, 05:24 AM
    You really play this with "a plan", strategically, I think with just a bit of practice you can go higher, as you do seem to have a good grasp on "what to do".
    Patch score, I think, 3k? That's always a bonus!!!

Accepted!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  3. 01-21-2021, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    You really play this with "a plan", strategically, I think with just a bit of practice you can go higher, as you do seem to have a good grasp on "what to do".
    Patch score, I think, 3k? That's always a bonus!!!

Accepted!!!

My PB is 11,139 points on level 1 (Slow Cows), but that's playing in emulation. I have two Stampede cartridges for my InTV 2609, but they both don't work very well which is why the screen is kind of blotchy... :(
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 01-21-2021, 07:20 AM
    Great herding!

Not a fantastic score but that’s better than 99% of players! This is a tough one.

You’re on the right track!

Accepted!

Thanks Rickster8, Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, IntyFanMatt liked this post
  5. 01-21-2021, 07:48 AM
    I do wish(uhh...sorry. Slightly off topic...)that there were more "Patch Scores" on the INT-that was/is a fun quest on 2600.
    Haha, I am slightly involved in some patch making efforts, mebbe we can come up with our own patch achievements!
    So they say
    Likes IntyFanMatt liked this post
  6. 01-21-2021, 08:14 AM
    I do wish(uhh...sorry. Slightly off topic...)that there were more "Patch Scores" on the INT-that was/is a fun quest on 2600.
    Haha, I am slightly involved in some patch making efforts, mebbe we can come up with our own patch achievements!

Yeah we should get a patch every time we 'temporarily' beat one of Al's skiing times. So I should get 3 patches then because I 'temporarily' beat 3 of Al's slalom times. The key word here is 'temporarily' as he just logged on and right quick smashed my times with seemingly minimal effort.... Hahahahahaha
    Likes IntyFanMatt, Rogerpoco liked this post
  7. 01-21-2021, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster8 View Post
    Yeah we should get a patch every time we 'temporarily' beat one of Al's skiing times. So I should get 3 patches then because I 'temporarily' beat 3 of Al's slalom times. The key word here is 'temporarily' as he just logged on and right quick smashed my times with seemingly minimal effort.... Hahahahahaha
    LOL!! Al, do you have some patches you can send out?? :-)
  8. 01-21-2021, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by IntyFanMatt View Post
    LOL!! Al, do you have some patches you can send out?? :-)
    OK-I've only MENTIONED this to him, isn't a full on "proposal" or anything, but I was hoping to mebbe get Al to split the work/cost on an INT patch project, and I promise you, if that ever comes to fruition, as a team project or my own, Skiing is way up the list, I'd want to do that or Bomb Squad first.
    If either of you do graphic design, and interested, hit me up-you prolly already know I am kinda a whackjob, but I've already made stuff like this "real" in the past, so...
    :)
    So they say
    Likes Rickster8, IntyFanMatt liked this post
  9. 01-21-2021, 02:00 PM
    OK-I've only MENTIONED this to him, isn't a full on "proposal" or anything, but I was hoping to mebbe get Al to split the work/cost on an INT patch project, and I promise you, if that ever comes to fruition, as a team project or my own, Skiing is way up the list, I'd want to do that or Bomb Squad first.
    If either of you do graphic design, and interested, hit me up-you prolly already know I am kinda a whackjob, but I've already made stuff like this "real" in the past, so...
    :)
    Definitely no graphic design abilities here, that's for sure. Maybe we need to contact Tommy Tallarico of Intellivision Entertainment to send us some patches, LOL.
    Likes Rogerpoco, Rickster8 liked this post
  10. 01-21-2021, 02:20 PM
    It’s a little more like Roger wants to co-found an Intellivision patch company with me; but I’ll just take one ski and a Bomb Squad patch LOL.

However... when we see Intellivision patches around, just know that Roger is raking it in !!!

Likes Rogerpoco, Rickster8 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us