Intellivision - Auto Racing - NTSC/PAL - Track : 2 - 05:58.0 - Richard Weidmann

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Auto Racing - NTSC/PAL - Track : 2 - 05:58.0 - Richard Weidmann

01-26-2021, 11:09 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Track : 2
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=796
    Rank

Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Car selection is PLAYERS CHOICE. (please see additional Info for more detail)

Submission Message
    This is my submission for Auto Racing on the Intellivision. Course 2. I chose the Tan Car (Car #4). My final time was 5 minutes and 58 seconds. There is only one run on this video. Boot up occurs at the beginning. Hardware shown at the end, power was on and the Auto Racing cartridge was shown. Reset done and power switched off and on at the very end of the video. Thx

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Likes Rogerpoco, Barthax liked this post
  2. 01-27-2021, 04:59 AM
    Nice time!! Accepted!
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  3. 01-27-2021, 08:22 AM
    Just noticed-#2 overall on the INT leaderboard, Man, HUGE congrats!!!
    You already know how much I truly respect Al's skills from PM's(we are beefing right now, thassabout all the smoke I'm gonna blow there, haha!), otherworldly(OK, that's enough...), but you really, really raced to the top, and seems kinda like you did it on games you "just happened to play"(not always the case)(i.e., ..me, haha!), and be good at(you'll start chasing random stuff eventually...trust me. :P ).
    Glenn pops in and out from out of nowhere from time to time, I *may* play enough INT the next few months to try to back and forth with you a bit on number two, but I AM fully aware, on INT I am kicking a mostly dead horse(for me...), and you are just getting started!!!
    :P

Just now, I swear-I was Skiing, and thought..."Man, I think I'm getting tired of this".
    Read thru the manual for this this morning on the toilet, still pretty intimidated by it, but I'll really give it a shot soon.

Getting fast, Man, keep it up!!!

Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8, Intellivision Master liked this post
  4. 01-27-2021, 09:30 AM
    Amazing skill on this game!

Tan car man!

Accepted!

and congrats on #2 overall !!!! 🎉 💥

Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post