Atari 2600 / VCS - Asteroids - PAL - Game 32, Difficulty A (Points) - 21,350 - Alan Ashley

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Asteroids - PAL - Game 32, Difficulty A (Points) - 21,350 - Alan Ashley

02-01-2021, 12:21 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Game 32, Difficulty A (Points)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=75902
    Rank

Rules
    Difficulty switch must be set to A position (this is the harder difficulty).
    Any other settings should remain default upon boot-up.
    Submission Message
    Show cartridge inserting console, A/B switches, selecting 32A, which is ufo enemies.
    1st attempt is best of all tries...
    My craft is on screen but very dark background, score very visible.
    Its just a start for me to beat if nobody tries.
    THANK YOU

Likes 80sArcadeKid, Garrett Holland liked this post
  2. 02-01-2021, 05:37 PM
    Game ends at 7:49 with score of 21,350.

I really like how you step through all the settings and show the direct control of the joystick on camera at the start.
    It would be great to have the screen more visible/clear/brighter (blacks)when you play so we could see the shots but that would require a better camera/setup and may inhibit your play.

Voting YES.
    Thanks Alantheace thanked this post
    Likes nads liked this post
  3. 02-01-2021, 06:11 PM
    I really know about the quality, its angling my laptop to the best coverage possible...it disappoints me, i want to buy a camera ASAP. Some games like Pac-man or Galaxian are fine, but Asteroids, Berzerk and Defender settings very hard to make perfect. Thanks for the times and voting...
    Likes Garrett Holland, nads liked this post
  4. 02-01-2021, 07:07 PM
    Got an iPhone? They make much better quality MOV files, do a hand held test.
    I guess you'd need a camera tripod though for a full video.
  5. 02-01-2021, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 80sArcadeKid View Post
    Got an iPhone? They make much better quality MOV files, do a hand held test.
    I guess you'd need a camera tripod though for a full video.
    Also, if you have an iphone remember to lower the quality on the camera so the file doesnt get too big, the lowest possible is 720p I believe, the default is 1080p.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
Join us