Arcade - Spy Hunter stand up - A racing & shooting game - 1,239,885 - Timothy J. Kinkead

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Spy Hunter stand up - A racing & shooting game - 1,239,885 - Timothy J. Kinkead

02-06-2021, 12:58 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

A racing & shooting game
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=236698
    Rank

Rules
    A complete video game recording is required and uploaded to Twin Galaxies. TGSAP approved Switch No.1 @ B3 Located On Sound I/O P.C. Board 1-9 = OFF/UNUSED 10 = OFF Switch No.3 @ D14 Located On Sound I/O P.C. Board 1-4 = OFF The following settings must be changed within the Service Mode via the Machine Setup Option; Difficulty Level: 3 1st Extra Base Awarded @ 30,000 Points Extra Base Awarded Every 30,000 Points Up To A Maximum Of 3 Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title.
    Submission Message
    Please see my attached videos of the complete game and me opening the machine up to trigger the test mode and demonstrate the settings. This game was played early Saturday AM (started a little after midnight on 1/30/21 and got done right around 2 AM.) The actual time of my game was 1 hour 50 minutes and 43 seconds. I played several warm up games right before and felt like I had the timing down for another crack at the record.
    Game time...1 hour 50 minutes 43 seconds.
    Score- 1,239,885
    Stand-up Version of Spy Hunter
    Average Score Per Minute- 11,170 per minute for 111 minutes (2,600 less per minute than the world record score's pace of 13,786 points per minute over the course of a 690 minutes/11.5 hours)
    Beat Previous High Score by 88,575
    Thanks for setting this up...perhaps we can spark some new competition in this classic game!

2. 02-06-2021, 02:23 PM
    Nice score, Timothy! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  3. 02-10-2021, 01:20 PM
    @SincerelyFranny this is another one created by JJT with a terrible tittle, this is the one for the stand up verion of the arcade but without glitches allowed.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  4. 02-23-2021, 08:17 PM
    I think the adding of the glitch track into the Spy Hunter Arcade game make the JJT ones redundant. They need to be removed I guess. Voting NO so we can end these submissions being stuck in limbo in the vote list.
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  5. 02-24-2021, 01:47 AM
    Im voting No as well, Franny created the correct tracks, this score was submitted under the new track and has already been accepted.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  6. 04-24-2021, 11:44 PM
    Voting NO, on both of these, as per request.

I think this was resolved but just for the sake of commenting, IMO the stand-up and cockpit scores should all be on the same track.
    I will grant that it may be slightly more physically demanding on the stand-up, but I think thats best left to bragging rights on the track, ie; "Yes I may be listed as #3, but I'm actually the #1 highest score on a stand-up, which IMO is the better, harder challenge."
Join us