Guinness Issuing Records UPON Records Now

1. 02-08-2021, 12:07 PM
    To be fair i agree with a bit, but no point just regurgitating each other, on to the disagreements
    [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    -> Fastest 100M dash in high heels (female...i would hope)
    hope all you like, i suspect its open to all, and i find it strange you would say that consideirng your follow up that i do agree with
    There is no need to have a subset of that for male and female.
    standing vs seated,
    interestingly, just last week we had standing spy hunter record track added
    Lode Runner Champion
  2. 02-08-2021, 12:13 PM
    Maybe Guinness is just now catching up to Twin Galaxies with sub level tracks for every difficulty and character select.
  3. 02-08-2021, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post
    Maybe Guinness is just now catching up to Twin Galaxies with sub level tracks for every difficulty and character select.
    we do unfortunatley require all our scores actually be acheived and not just made up, guinness has surpassed us there in regonizing cheated scores as real
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  4. 02-08-2021, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell View Post

RTM REPLY - that's fine, but environmental conditions and subsets of records, such as the male-vs-female or child/adult/senior records for the same title, that's just overkill.

As for stand up vs sitdown, I was not specifically referring to upright vs cockpit, never mind cocktail and cabaret. TG has never differentiated between these for forty years, no point in doing so now as it serves no purpose unless the two possess substantially different controller types which is not the case.
  5. 03-03-2021, 07:57 AM
    Its just a death spiral guys. Once the internet became the prolific thing it is today, Guinness records was on the way out. Anyone can find hundreds of sites and videos of all the human oddities and collections of records that are honestly even displayed and presented better now than Guinness ever was capable.

They're desperate now and they're swinging at everything bouncing off the walls in a last ditch race to the bottom to cement any revenue they still can. But they know its coming to an end.

We just gotta be patient :)
  6. 03-03-2021, 08:00 AM
    Yea but they are trying to beat record setter now.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.59.10 AM.png
Views: 51
Size:  1.00 MB
  7. 03-04-2021, 04:26 AM
    At least we still have the Wing Stop Challenge here at TG. Take that, 22yr old banana man.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us