Arcade - Spy Hunter stand up - Shooting racing game - 417,490 - Timothy Kinkead

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 02-24-2021, 02:44 AM
    Thanks for listening to my rant about the integrity of TGSAP.

Maybe once this submission is no longer open admin can delete this track since they duplicated it. Also the other track created by JJT (the non-glitch track) was a duplicate from the start in my opinion so they both should be deleted.
  2. 02-24-2021, 04:47 AM
    i think i agree pretty much with both dan and ben, different portions of the whole story from both. the reasons ben says arent good enough to reject, arent, even though they are reasons that could make us look for excuses/justification to reject, and fortunately the evidence issues allows it to be a moot point giving a guilt free excuse

so with that, i'm on board rejecting as well
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  3. 02-24-2021, 06:22 AM
    I don't think TG is just going to delete a track that has an accepted score on it. (I've had a hard enough time requesting duplicate tracks with no scores to be deleted). IF deleting the track is the goal, first step is either reject the submission here, or dispute it if accepted, and rejecting here being the much easier option.
    Likes 80sArcadeKid liked this post
  4. 02-24-2021, 06:42 AM
    I agree they wouldn't delete a track with a standing score, but if this is accepted they could "move" the score to the new track then delete this old track. Since they created the new track in the first place that seems like a possibility. But yes if this gets rejected they won't have to do the "move" part.
  5. 05-16-2021, 11:03 PM
    Rejecting this score due to the info within these comments

VOTING NO
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Join us