Game Boy / Game Boy Color - World Circuit Series - Formula 1 - Berlin - Fastest Lap - 16.95 - Patrick Stanley

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy / Game Boy Color - World Circuit Series - Formula 1 - Berlin - Fastest Lap - 16.95 - Patrick Stanley

02-10-2021, 04:23 AM
    vzaar-player

Formula 1 - Berlin - Fastest Lap
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14339
    Rank
    Rules
    • Practice Race.
    • You may use any available team.
    • If the screen shows 2670 for the player's Best time, this is 26.70.

Submission Message
    Bootup and cheats shown at beginning. Lap starts about 21:10 - lap time 16.95
    Sorry the video is upside down. I recently found a whole bunch of these I'd forgotten to submit. I used to have a setup where I recorded with the camera above me and then flipped the video before submitting, but I no longer have access to that software, so this will have to do. It's a racing game, so it's still pretty easy to tell what's happening upside down.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for watching,

Attached Images Attached Images     
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  2. 02-10-2021, 05:03 AM
    The video quality is good on your submissions. I don't think it matters that the video is upside down (you can still verify the performance no matter what) but in case you wanted to rotate that you can do so after the recording using VLC Media Player (among many other tools - this one is free and very capable and is my favorite) https://www.maketecheasier.com/rotate-vlc-video/

Or what would be easier is doing it at the time of the recording. What software do you use to capture the video? There's likely a Transform setting within it that would allow you to capture it at a rotation of 180deg.
  3. 02-10-2021, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    The video quality is good on your submissions. I don't think it matters that the video is upside down (you can still verify the performance no matter what) but in case you wanted to rotate that you can do so after the recording using VLC Media Player (among many other tools - this one is free and very capable and is my favorite) https://www.maketecheasier.com/rotate-vlc-video/

Or what would be easier is doing it at the time of the recording. What software do you use to capture the video? There's likely a Transform setting within it that would allow you to capture it at a rotation of 180deg.
    I'll check that one out. I looked around at the time I was recording these, but couldn't find a ton, but was also just using the original youtube as my editor since it allowed rotation and I was uploading to YT already at the time, so I didn't look hard.

I've switched my set-up since these, so I no longer record upside down and only have 8 of these left to upload (one wave race and 7 of these world circuit ones), so I might just leave them as is for now.
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  4. 02-10-2021, 08:01 PM
    Nice lap time, Patrick! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
Join us