1. Commodore 64 - Kikstart 2 - EMU - Course K [Time] - 21.98 - Roger 111

02-27-2021, 05:07 PM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Course K [Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=235567
    Rank
    Rules
    The player may select any combination of courses at the start screen, including five (5) of the same course. Only attempts at the specified course will be tracked for this variation. The time taken is that given after crossing the line and not the time given afterwards (in the next races nor the high score table). Courses must not be loaded manually after the initial game load. Courses must not be edited.
    Submission Message

Vice EMU used, defaulted in beginning, attempt at 1:43.
    Well, heck. Back to the track that started my love for this game, way back when!
    (Mmm. Was it three days ago, or two, lol?!)
    Don't let the short run belie the effort-this might go faster, but it ain't going much faster.
    Dying to think of any other games "kinda" like this, because I am really having fun-I'm almost sure I'll wind up doing those inaugurals I mentioned on the rest of these tracks-can I be beaten? Oh, ya, anyone can.
    But I know what is "fast", and "solid" on this game now, so mebbe some "catch me if you can" scores are in order, I haven't really done that much. Cheap TGW/R's, lol, at least!!!
    Seriously-Vice is super easy to set up, as "free" as it gets. This looks easy.
    'Cause I'm pretty good at it-this game will PISS you off for a bit, until it becomes fun.
    Jump on a bike, somebody, give me a run!!!
    :P
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 02-27-2021, 05:09 PM
    And ya-I'm lagging at the start for a split second on purpose-if you don't, the last flamethrower will heat yur ass up everytime.
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 02-28-2021, 10:15 AM
    Voting yes
    Game starts at 1:43 on the video
    Final time is at 2:05 on the videoName:  Screenshot_20210228-131217.png
Views: 15
Size:  215.4 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us