Intellivision - Microsurgeon - NTSC/PAL - Intermediate Difficulty - Patient in Critical Condition - 56,290,000 - Rickster8

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Microsurgeon - NTSC/PAL - Intermediate Difficulty - Patient in Critical Condition - 56,290,000 - Rickster8

02-28-2021, 10:12 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Intermediate Difficulty - Patient in Critical Condition
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=236936
    Rank

Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.Difficulty : Intermediate. Patient : Critical. - Press Button #5 to Start Your Game. Controller must be shown on video when button 5 is pressed.
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for Microsurgeon - Button 5 Intermediate Surgical Difficulty - Patient in Critical Condition, played on my Intellivision. At the beginning of the video I showed my controller pressing number 5 on the keypad controller as per the rules. The patients status ended up 'GOOD' on all counts. My final BILL / SCORE was 56,290,000 points. There is just one run on this tape.. Final score shown at the 15:33 mark. Boot up occurs at the beginning of the video. I showed my Intellivision at the end of the video, the power was on and the Microsurgeon cartridge was shown in the port. I reset my console at the very end of the video and then flicked the power off and on. Thx

Attached Images Attached Images        
    Likes IntyFanMatt, Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 03-02-2021, 05:55 AM
    Always wanted to try this one and all, being a nurse(lol, I've mostly done psych nursing, nothing surgical at all), but it just looks like such a chore to learn to play.

Accepted!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
Join us