PlayStation 3 - Motorstorm - The Grizzly - Fastest Time - 04:24.96 - Logan Mangrum

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 3 - Motorstorm - The Grizzly - Fastest Time - 04:24.96 - Logan Mangrum

03-10-2021, 11:58 PM
    vzaar-player

The Grizzly - Fastest Time
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=219046
    Rank

Rules
    Submitted time must be as shown on the post-race screen.Any vehicle and vehicle class may be used.
    Submission Message
    gameplay and finish screen

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails motor storm finish time.jpg  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 03-11-2021, 12:42 AM
    This is a great run, but I'll be abstaining. No bootup, no hardware shown, footage begins just before run begins. I would recommend viewing any one of the tens of thousands of videos available on literally any of the previously accepted original hardware submissions to get some ideas as to what is expected in an evidence package. If you still have footage of the system bootup, game intro, and even bad runs before this good run, I would highly recommend adding that footage to this submission (click on the "Add Evidence" button at the top of this page). It will dramatically increase the likelihood that this submission will be accepted.
  3. 04-03-2021, 01:49 PM
    Welcome Logan Mangrum to Twin Galaxies
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 04-03-2021, 02:04 PM
    It would be a wr but you started in mid game. It be harder to be voted in because you left out a few things.

Tips.
    1. Always do boot-up on/ off
    2. Is good policy to show both your game console system and game disk/ cartridge.
    3. Show game setting from difficulty, track selected etc.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  5. 04-03-2021, 07:03 PM
    I'll be happy to vote again when more evidence is shown.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  6. 06-17-2021, 12:48 AM
    VOTING TO REJECT

Dont let this discourage you though, I look forward to seeing more submissions from you in the future with the proper evidence.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  7. 06-17-2021, 12:34 PM
    i'm gonna go with the crowd and reject for same reasons, but i'd like to point out we've often given new users a one time pass. yeah its a little inconsistent to say its not acceptable but at the same time acceptable if new but i think it was more about probabiilyt than strict logic with the idea that a one time mistake like that is likely fine but repeatedly doing it more suspicious.

if we are no longer giving a one time a pass, then i'd just like to ask stay we consistent with this new rigidity as otherwise it will give an appearance of bias.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes RedDawn, Garrett Holland, Barthax liked this post
Join us