M.A.M.E. - Truxton II / Tatsujin II / Tatsujin Oh (Japan) - Points [Two Player Team] - 56,210 - Svatopluk Halada-Lukáš Dudek

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Truxton II / Tatsujin II / Tatsujin Oh (Japan) - Points [Two Player Team] - 56,210 - Svatopluk Halada-Lukáš Dudek

03-28-2021, 07:46 AM
    vzaar-player

Points [Two Player Team]
    WolfMame version
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=23003
    Rank

Rules
    ROMSet: Truxton2
    Flip Screen: Off
    Service Mode: Off
    Rapid Fire: Off
    Difficulty: Medium
    Bonus Life: 70k and 200k
    Lives: 3
    Invulnerability: Off
    Allow continue: No
    Territory: Europe
    Special Rules: This is a 2 Player ONLY Variation! Both Players must start at the same time! The record is the sum of the 2 scores upon game completion. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    Arcade olé

Attached Files Attached Files
  2. 04-08-2021, 11:38 AM
    Player 1 ending score: 25,840
    Player 2 ending score: 29,800

Total: 25,840+29,800= 55,640
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (781).png   Screenshot (782).png  
    Thanks redelf thanked this post
  3. 04-08-2021, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by evan04 View Post
    Player 1 ending score: 25,840
    Player 2 ending score: 29,800

Total: 25,840+29,800= 55,640
    Payer 2 score is 30370

The submitted score is correct. That thing of the game stopping when one player dies is not a rule, unless specified in the rules section of the game.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks evan04 thanked this post
  4. 05-13-2021, 12:13 AM
    Please cancel this submission.
    Or vote NO.
    In agreement with experienced members of the Twin Galaxies,we will save this submission again.
    With the rule of ending the game when one of the players dies.
    thank you very much.
    Thanks evan04, redelf, Derek thanked this post
  5. 05-13-2021, 05:45 AM
    I believe I saw blips of it floating around when it was happening, but could someone direct me to the most recent thread regarding 2P scores and "fairness" or whatever? Thanks!
  6. 05-13-2021, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    I believe I saw blips of it floating around when it was happening, but could someone direct me to the most recent thread regarding 2P scores and "fairness" or whatever? Thanks!
    This is the only one I'm aware of--

https://www.twingalaxies.com/redelf/...hould-be-taken
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  7. 05-13-2021, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    There was a discussion between Jace and a few members including myself about this but I don't remember where. At first Jace said that the score would stop when the first player dies, then he changed his mind and said the default would be the combined final scores and at the end he said that nothing was decided yet because the topic needed more discussion, then he opened a special thread for that topic but by then I'm guessing people were tired of talking about that and there was little to no participation there.

Jace also specified that any decisions regarding this, would only apply to newly created tracks, it would NOT apply to leaderboards that already have scores. For these leaderboards, the combined final scores are the default.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  8. 05-19-2021, 04:40 PM
    Voting No as requested by submitter.
  9. 05-29-2021, 12:00 PM
    Clearing the que.

Voting No as requested by submitter.
Join us