Nintendo Wii - Namco Museum Remix - NTSC - Rally-X Remix - 2-5 - High Score - 28,400 - Matthew Felix

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo Wii - Namco Museum Remix - NTSC - Rally-X Remix - 2-5 - High Score - 28,400 - Matthew Felix

04-09-2021, 09:22 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Rally-X Remix - 2-5 - High Score
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=33839
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Starts at 1:09:20

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 04-11-2021, 08:17 AM
    I noticed that Namco Museum Megamix was the game loaded here instead of the original Remix version. Although both games are very similar Wii games, they are still different games with a different set of titles so I'm not going to vote on this one yet to I hear some other opinions.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  3. 04-13-2021, 04:29 PM
    Can anyone explain the differences between Megamix version and Remix version, and whether such differences should or do in fact constitute it as a separate title?
  4. 04-19-2021, 05:32 AM
    Wikipedia (cough) has the following on the page for the Namco Museum Remix: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namco_Museum_Remix

Namco Museum Megamix
    An enhanced version, entitled Namco Museum Megamix, was released on November 16, 2010 in North America only. Megamix features all of the titles from the earlier version, and adds a "Remix" version of Grobda, the original versions of the "Remix" titles (excluding Pac 'n Roll and Gator Panic), plus Bosconian, Dig Dug II, Galaga, Grobda, King & Balloon, Motos, New Rally-X, Pac-Man, and Rally-X. Megamix features a level select feature for all original arcade games with the exception of Cutie Q.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  5. 04-28-2021, 01:22 AM
    VOTING NO, unfortunately this somewhat similarly titled game was entered onto the wrong track.
  6. 04-28-2021, 12:38 PM
    From what I was able to find, Namco Museum Remix and Namco Museum Megamix are the same thing, just that Megamix has extra arcade games.

Also, the AI in Rally-X Remix should be the same between both versions.
    I was able to tie the Red Mode records using the same path as @MyOwnWorstEnemy even though we both played different versions.

Unless there's a difference in gameplay between Remix and Megamix, I don't see a reason to separate the titles.
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  7. 04-28-2021, 03:11 PM
    I recently picked up the Megaremix version of the game compilation. I doubt there is a difference between the overlapping games featured on the either compilation. For this specific game / leaderboard variation, the maze configuration and enemy AI behavior seems the same to me. The flag locations look correct knowing there are designated spots where the RNG chooses where to locate them. The multiplier and gas bonus flags are static and are located in the same location. More than likely, we need to add a clause in the rules or update the game name to accept submission from either compilation.

The only somewhat comparison I can think of to this situation is buying a game at launch and than buying a game with dlc packs preloaded. Its the same base game but one has extra content.

I'll give it a side-by-side and see if I notice any difference. However, me and my Wii are not near each other at the moment. I need at least a week to share what I find out.
    “Politicians are people that get sworn in and then cursed out”
    ~AEN
    Thanks Garrett Holland, starcrytas, Barthax thanked this post
Join us