Android - Hill Climb Racing - Super Offroad - Countryside [Distance] - 12,795 - Simon Leitch

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Hill Climb Racing - Super Offroad - Countryside [Distance] - 12,795 - Simon Leitch

04-16-2021, 06:06 AM
    vzaar-player

Super Offroad - Countryside [Distance]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=196081
    Rank
    Rules
    Must use the specified vehicle on the specified course. Score entered is the distance covered in meters. No pausing - must show entire run to confirm.

No Boosters may be used during the race

Submission Message

2. 04-16-2021, 04:51 PM
    40 minutes of climbing hills, these records are going to be very hard to beat.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  3. 04-16-2021, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    40 minutes of climbing hills, these records are going to be very hard to beat.

Not this one, believe it or not. It actually ended prematurely, as the toilet seat I was on's efforts to cut circulation in my legs off were beginning to bear fruit. You might ask why the hell I would go on such a long journey, while taking a dump, and the simple answer is that I had nothing better to do. This was the last record to be broken, and my determination to reach the end of all this score chasing gave me the power to ignore the urge to wipe my ass, long enough to achieve my goal.

This is the last Super Offroad sub, for now. Hope you enjoyed the ride.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
Join us