Nintendo Game Cube - Midway Arcade Treasures - NTSC - Rootbeer Tapper [Tapper] [Points/Marathon] - 72,900 - brandon lee kelly

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Game Cube - Midway Arcade Treasures - NTSC - Rootbeer Tapper [Tapper] [Points/Marathon] - 72,900 - brandon lee kelly

04-16-2021, 09:32 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Rootbeer Tapper [Tapper] [Points/Marathon]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=19811
    Rank
    Rules
    Number of Players: 1
    Lives at Start: 3
    First Bonus Life at: 20,000
    Extra Bonus Lives: Every 60,000
    Difficulty: 3 Bars
    Special Rules: None
    Submission Message
    Game starts around 17:59. Settings start around 4:19.

2. 04-16-2021, 05:22 PM
    Nice score Brandon, accepted!

For future runs on this compilation of games it would be better if you could confirm the settings one more time after you change them. Like you know, when you enter the settings screen, you can change them, then press B and exit the game and the changes will be undone. It is only when you press A that the changes take place, but without sound in the TV or without you re entering the settings menu, there is no way to confirm what button you pressed.

When you press A at the settings screen, it makes a different sound that if you were to press B, so thats a way to confirm the changes, the other way, if for some reason there is no sound on the TV, is to change the settings, exit the menu and then re enter the menu again to confirn the changes were done.

Observing the gameplay and hearing you carefully say what buttons you are pressing, makes me confident that you are playing in the correct settings, but if would be better to have them 100% confirmed next time. Thanks.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
  3. 04-16-2021, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    Nice score Brandon, accepted!

For future runs on this compilation of games it would be better if you could confirm the settings one more time after you change them. Like you know, when you enter the settings screen, you can change them, then press B and exit the game and the changes will be undone. It is only when you press A that the changes take place, but without sound in the TV or without you re entering the settings menu, there is no way to confirm what button you pressed.

When you press A at the settings screen, it makes a different sound that if you were to press B, so thats a way to confirm the changes, the other way, if for some reason there is no sound on the TV, is to change the settings, exit the menu and then re enter the menu again to confirn the changes were done.

Observing the gameplay and hearing you carefully say what buttons you are pressing, makes me confident that you are playing in the correct settings, but if would be better to have them 100% confirmed next time. Thanks.
    yeah thats not a problem. The TV has red green and blue connectors on the back so there's no sound when I have to plug directly into it. There's an issue with the power running to my computer and the TV I normally play GameCube on, so no sound til its fixed, and I have no idea when thats going to be. They checked the fuses and they are fine, so the working theory is that the clamps holding the wires to the bottom of the trailer are so rusted that they rubbed through and caused a short. Dude is trying to chase it down, but when will he find it? Your guess is as good as mine.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
Join us