Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Streets of Rage - NTSC - Points - 999,900 - Chase Dimino

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Streets of Rage - NTSC - Points - 999,900 - Chase Dimino

03-31-2021, 06:15 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=482
    Rank

Rules
    Single Player Only, Normal Difficulty or Higher, Any Controller Configuration [No Codes or Continues Allowed!]
    Special Rules: You may freely choose from any available character.
    Submission Message
    NTSC cart played on Pioneer Laseractive with US Sega PAC

999900 Max Out

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210330_022919.jpg  
  2. 04-16-2021, 08:51 PM
    Great run. Thats an awesome console system too, I just checked it out.

Unfortunately you paused the game, and as far as I know this is against the rules, so I'll have to abstain from voting for now.
  3. 04-17-2021, 01:17 PM
    Where was the game paused?
    I can record and submit another playthrough if this one is void
  4. 04-18-2021, 09:06 PM
    Went ahead and recorded another submission. 2 actually. Last night during the first encounter with Mr. X I paused again by mistake, heh.
    But hey, rules are rules.
    Just uploaded the playthrough from tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210419_000214.jpg  
    Thanks RedDawn thanked this post
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  5. 04-18-2021, 09:31 PM
    "Where did I pause?"
    It was in the opening seconds of the second video, if didn't already catch it.

There have been more than a few games where im halfway through or better and accidently paused the game, cussing myself and starting over lol... It can be a pain. Thanks for doing a new run, makes this a little easier.

If you want you could ask that people vote 'No' on this run, due to your pausing of the game, that way this submission will get through the queue much quicker rather than lingering on forever.

I did a small run of Genesis submissions a while back, this is one I had considered doing but thought I would do the max-outs last, then I got caught up playing the $h!+ out of Kid Chameleon and kind of lost track of my other goals. But I was able to post some scores on Castlevania, TMNT, Golden Axe2, and a couple Spider-man games before that happened hahah. I'll probably take another stab at this game at some point though.
    Thanks BotzaBrand thanked this post
    Likes BotzaBrand liked this post
  6. 04-18-2021, 09:59 PM
    Thanks. I had no clue about the pause from the first submission, but it's right there at the start of the 2nd video. When answering yes or no to Mr. X last night I pressed start to confirm and realized the good and afterward that run I rechecked that part of the original run thinking the pause may have been there.

For the longest time I thought in order to max out the score you had to complete it on Hardest instead of just Hard. Same enemies and damage, just they have about twice as many hit points / health. You can max out on Hard though. Just try not to use the bombs / cop / specials. Not using them increases the score. In fact I used one by mistake tonight on one of the early bosses.

Can I edit my description from the first submission?
    Or just add a new reply at the bottom asking to vote no and redirect to the new submission?
    Thanks again.
  7. 04-18-2021, 10:12 PM
    Either one is fine. You may be able to click "add evidence" and put that in the description, or just here in the comments is fine.
    Thanks BotzaBrand thanked this post
  8. 04-19-2021, 10:35 AM
    This submission has a pause at the beginning of it's 2nd video

Please vote NO for this video.

I have a new submission recorded on 4/18/21 that has now been uploaded.
    Thanks Garrett Holland, Barthax thanked this post
Join us