Nintendo Wii - Wii Sports - Training - Tennis - Returning Balls - 221 - Jared Baker

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Wii - Wii Sports - Training - Tennis - Returning Balls - 221 - Jared Baker

04-21-2021, 01:16 PM
    vzaar-player

Training - Tennis - Returning Balls
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=24311
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    My WR performance of 221 Its not super impressive that I only beat the previous best by one but Im thrilled to death that I finally got it.
    (Sorry if this comes through as a double submission as this is my first ever submission)
    Here’s the link to the video via mediafire.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/7wepf..._0825.MOV/file

Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Barthax, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  2. 04-21-2021, 02:17 PM
    Hi Jared, welcome to Twin Galaxies!

Great score, congrats! It is strongly recommended that you show your system whenever you are using a handheld camera and that you start recording from the boot up of the console, leaving any fail attempts in the video as well.

Since this is your first submission and you probably didn't know about these rules, I'm willing to vote Yes, if you could upload a picture of your console and game. For future submissions, showing your console and recording from boot up would be neccesary tho'.

Thanks.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks djear15 thanked this post
    Likes djear15, Barthax liked this post
  3. 04-21-2021, 04:31 PM
    Name:  E767C099-58F9-49C1-B2DD-C568DA801600.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  741.3 KBAlright, Attached is the picture of the game disk and console. As you can probably tell I am using a Wii U console, which I hope isn’t an issue.
    I can send a picture of the game running too if you want.
    Sorry about my lack of knowing the rules, I recorded runs individually because 1, I thought it would be easier and more convenient to upload as a smaller video without failed attempts and 2, I could save space by deleting said failed attempts

If there’s anything else you want to see or I should include let me know.
    Thanks so much!
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Barthax liked this post
  4. 04-21-2021, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by djear15 View Post

Alright, Attached is the picture of the game disk and console. As you can probably tell I am using a Wii U console, which I hope isn’t an issue.
    Wii U is completely acceptable for Wii submissions.

Sorry about my lack of knowing the rules,
    Don't worry, almost all of us here ran into these kind of stuff when we first joined.

I recorded runs individually because 1, I thought it would be easier and more convenient to upload as a smaller video without failed attempts and 2, I could save space by deleting said failed attempts

If there’s anything else you want to see or I should include let me know.
    Thanks so much!
    I understand, I used to do the exact same thing and for the same reasons, to be more practical, trying to make it easier to adjudicate, etc, but then I got used to conforming to the TG rules and now it's just a normal thing for me to record the boot up of the console and leave all failed attempts, and my submissions are accepted super fast, usually in 24 hours.

Again, great score and I hope to see more records from you.

Voting Yes!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  5. 04-22-2021, 12:38 AM
    Welcome to the scoreboard, Jared. :D
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  6. 04-22-2021, 05:22 AM
    Smashing success! Congratulations!
    “Politicians are people that get sworn in and then cursed out”
    ~AEN
Join us