Dispute: Daniel Ocampo - Android - Angry Birds 2 - Bamboo Forest: Eggchanted Woods - 44 - Player: Andrew Peter Mee - Daniel Ocampo

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: Daniel Ocampo - Android - Angry Birds 2 - Bamboo Forest: Eggchanted Woods - 44 - Player: Andrew Peter Mee - Daniel Ocampo

04-22-2021, 07:25 PM
    Android - Angry Birds 2 - Bamboo Forest: Eggchanted Woods - 44
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=232596
    Rank

Rules
    You may use and choose any earned cards and spells throughout game play. You must complete the entire level successfully for your score to count. The use of continuing a failed level, and/or buying/cashing in jewels during game play is not allowed.

Player Name
    Andrew Peter Mee
    Original Adjudication
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php?t=230544
    Verification Method
    TGSAP
    Verification Date
    2021-04-22
    Disputed Score
    25,595,636 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    Pixe Sukola
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    The scored entered is wrong, and even tho' I pointed out the mistake in the first comment, the score was accepted due to blind voters.

The correct score is 22,595,636
    Likes RedDawn, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  2. 04-23-2021, 05:17 AM
    Valid dispute.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 77
Size:  883.5 KB
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  3. 04-23-2021, 06:42 AM
    Valid dispute, now give my damned credibility back!
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  4. 04-23-2021, 07:36 AM
    Yup, I took my lumps on this one too... :-(
    ***Better people -- better food -- and better beer***
  5. 04-23-2021, 07:37 AM
    easy mistake to make, but even still, all 3 commenters agreed on error, 2 have pretty high cred, it must've taken alot of low cred blind approves to overrule both dan and juans high cred rejects.

valid dispute voting yes.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  6. 04-23-2021, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    easy mistake to make, but even still, all 3 commenters agreed on error, 2 have pretty high cred, it must've taken alot of low cred blind approves to overrule both dan and juans high cred rejects.

valid dispute voting yes.
    I agree, with all of these adjudicators rejecting I'm very surprised to see that it got accepted. To be honest I didn't vote to reject, I abstained and in my comments I never said that I was voting, I just pointed out the mistake, because recently it has happened to me twice that I vote No on an obvious mistake and the submission passes anyway and I get hit. And I'm not entirely sure but based on his cred I would say Juan didn't vote either, so the 27k from Barthax plus the blind voters, was enough to accept the score.

And if the system worked as it is supposed to (getting your cred back when the dispute goes through) I would reject even if I got hit momentarily, but I haven't seen my cred back on previous cases, so I just abstain now, and I recommend this to all of you now. Abstain and then dispute.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Rickster8, Snowflake thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  7. 04-23-2021, 08:11 AM
    fair enough, thx, i made a false assumption. on the bright side then, maybe it was only a few blind votes, or even some honest mistakes that got in before your comment.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
Join us