Dispute: Garrett Holland - Arcade - Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars - Most Air Time Time Square - Player: Juan Torres - Garrett C. Holland

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: Garrett Holland - Arcade - Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars - Most Air Time Time Square - Player: Juan Torres - Garrett C. Holland

04-24-2021, 12:06 PM
    Arcade - Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars - Most Air Time Time Square
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=235305
    Rank

Rules
    1. 1 player only & any car, modifications, transmissions, difficulty, 4 turbo boost 1 at the start, 3 in reserve are allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.2. Start Time can be 80 seconds or less & Check Point Bonus Time can be 30 seconds or less.(They can be verfied & seen at the start & during the race. These 2 game settings are the only ones you can see in the race.)3. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheat codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is prohibited.5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.
    Player Name
    Juan Torres
    Original Adjudication
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php?t=230618
    Verification Method
    TGSAP
    Verification Date
    2021-04-24
    Disputed Score
    34.22 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    Garrett Holland
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    Wrong time entered. The correct time for Air Bonus on this run was 18.07. The submitter mistakenly entered what he achieved for the Drift bonus.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 04-24-2021, 12:07 PM
    Screenshot of results showing air bonus was 18.07, and the 34.22 was in fact drift bonus, which is not what this track is for.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  53.1 KB
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo, JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 04-24-2021, 02:17 PM
    valid dispute
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  4. 04-24-2021, 03:29 PM
    Been making a lot mistakes. Sorry Garrett. Will get back to it plenty of SB.
    That day I did over 100 records in one day. Went to fast downloading and adjudicating mine and other TG members submissions.
    Handycapping myself to make competitive. I have yet go Manual.
    I may need new glasses. LOL
    Voting No
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  5. 04-25-2021, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post

Been making a lot mistakes. Sorry Garrett. Will get back to it plenty of SB.
    That day I did over 100 records in one day. Went to fast downloading and adjudicating mine and other TG members submissions.
    Handycapping myself to make competitive. I have yet go Manual.
    I may need new glasses. LOL
    Voting No

I hope to avoid any possible confusion regarding the original submission and this dispute.

Is your highlighted comment a simple typo, or are you actually casting a "No" vote?

The original submission has already been ACCEPTED.

Your vote in this topic is for or against the validity of the DISPUTE.
    Thanks Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 04-26-2021, 04:37 AM
    I lost 43,000 credibility points focus on other things in life , especially my new son Adonis my 7th child.
    In the future, I will make sure I have time to adjudicate TG members video game submissions and mine.

Also, double check everything, by no means I did this on purpose, I assure you.
    God bless you and your family and friends
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo, RedDawn liked this post
  7. 04-26-2021, 04:41 AM
    Here is my Adjudication record of video game submissions:
    Name:  Screenshot_20210426-073840.png
Views: 68
Size:  134.5 KB
  8. 04-26-2021, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Here is my Adjudication record of video game submissions:
    Name:  Screenshot_20210426-073840.png
Views: 68
Size:  134.5 KB
    i know your history is off topic, but now that its here and i have my obsession with math i ran the numbers.

stabilization cred = 60xcorrect votes / wrong votes= 20,935. this assumes an equal distribution of right and wrong votes and changes if wrong votes are clustered versus even spread, but at that current rate you would stabilize around 21,000 credibility.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  9. 04-26-2021, 06:15 AM
    My video game adjudication accuracy is 99% 28,263 / divided by 28,344 =Name:  Screenshot_20210426-091215.png
Views: 50
Size:  47.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    i know your history is off topic, but now that its here and i have my obsession with math i ran the numbers.

stabilization cred = 60xcorrect votes / wrong votes= 20,935. this assumes an equal distribution of right and wrong votes and changes if wrong votes are clustered versus even spread, but at that current rate you would stabilize around 21,000 credibility.
  10. 04-26-2021, 06:17 AM
    Voting yes to the dispute of course. I helped out with a picture
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us