- John Stein

1. - John Stein

04-29-2021, 02:16 AM
    Twitch is my favorite streaming app, recently having a problem with Twitch. I used the AdBlock app to block ads on Twitch, but it doesn't work like before. I don't understand why this is happening and how to fix it. Can you help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.
  2. 04-29-2021, 04:46 AM
    Hey welcome to TG! As a general rule of thumb, if you're using an app alongside another app, you want to pay attention to what version and date is being used. The current version of the Twitch desktop app for Windows appears to have been digitally signed on March 1, 2021. So if you're using this version of the app you'd want to get an ad blocking software that has been updated since then.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  3. 04-30-2021, 04:51 AM
    Thanks for replying. Actually, I am inexperienced in this matter.
  4. 05-03-2021, 12:18 AM
    Finally, I solved my twitch problem. Yesterday I did a Google search and found this (https://digicruncher.com/adblock-is-...ing-on-twitch/) article. The problem has been solved by applying a process mentioned there. I just had to change the Adblock settings.
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  5. 05-04-2021, 10:03 PM
    It seems to me that Adblock has a very aggressive policy lately. For example, Google Docs can't be edited at all when Adblock is on
Join us