ColecoVision / Adam - Beamrider - NTSC/PAL - Skill 1 - 30,440 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. ColecoVision / Adam - Beamrider - NTSC/PAL - Skill 1 - 30,440 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

04-29-2021, 10:05 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Skill 1
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2833
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the ColecoVision Video Game Console.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, only one attempt.
    First, lemme say, I really think this is one of the most unloved/underrated games of all time.
    Watch the gameplay in the later levels-it's frenetic, but it IS manageable, I do NOT think my twitch skills are tops, and even I do "pretty ok" stuff occasionally in this run.
    You really can learn what the enemies do, and anticipate how to react-I *think* the lack of love is...
    This game is hard as heck.
    It's super fun, possibly even one of my favorites to "play"(I'll get back to "playing" again someday...too much "scoring" to do... :P ).
    It's actually one I don't think I have earned a patch on, tho I have scores on it on all the consoles it's on now, so I think that just makes it "worth" revisiting from time to time(or committing to, I guess...not my style now...), it'll be ones I get pretty excited about, haha!
    Well, OK. Activision, on the Coleco. Woo!
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Join us