Nintendo Game Cube - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Ace High [Points] - 7,800,000 - brandon lee kelly

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Game Cube - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Ace High [Points] - 7,800,000 - brandon lee kelly

05-04-2021, 08:46 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

NTSC - Ace High [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=16855
    Rank

Rules
    1 Player Only!
    Number of Balls: 5
    Rumble Feature: ON/OFF
    Tilt: ON [Unlockable Feature, It IS ON when it's a locked menu item]
    Custom Ball: Any [Unlockable Feature, It IS the normal silver ball when it's a locked menu item]
    Infinite Last Ball: OFF [Unlockable Feature, It IS OFF when it's a locked menu item]
    Special Rules: You MUST show the game options for a few seconds to indicate the correct settings. The Music and Sound volume may be at ANY level you desire. You may freely choose which camera angle you would like to use. Please do note, that if you choose to turn the score display OFF during play, you must have it back on for a few seconds to indicate your final score. You may NOT use any earned credits to continue gameplay if offered by the game.
    Submission Message
    game starts in second clip around the 15 minute mark. Settings shown at 24 :09 of first clip. Setup is at the start

Likes Barthax liked this post
  2. 05-04-2021, 09:25 PM
    Hey Speedy. You may have gone too fast and missed the extra 1M you earned on the final ball as it went down the lit hole. You will notice that the score was already 7,800,000 before the ball went down the hole. Your score should be 8,800,000, which is a great run - congrats!
    This scoring issue is also something that was dealt with on this game on the Playstation 2 leaderboard. This is what happens in this game: No matter how many more points you score after 7.99 million, the 7 digit will not budge and go higher to reflect the 8, 9, or even 10 Million point scores! (The other digits do roll over...) Example: If your score is 7,990,000 and you hit a bumper for 10,000 - your score will now read 7,000,000. Just some additional math is used when watching these videos to determine the actual final score.
    Once again, great score! But please resubmit this video at 8.8M.

Rejected.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks Pixe Sukola, speedy47591, Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 05-04-2021, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    Hey Speedy. You may have gone too fast and missed the extra 1M you earned on the final ball as it went down the lit hole. You will notice that the score was already 7,800,000 before the ball went down the hole. Your score should be 8,800,000, which is a great run - congrats!
    This scoring issue is also something that was dealt with on this game on the Playstation 2 leaderboard. This is what happens in this game: No matter how many more points you score after 7.99 million, the 7 digit will not budge and go higher to reflect the 8, 9, or even 10 Million point scores! (The other digits do roll over...) Example: If your score is 7,990,000 and you hit a bumper for 10,000 - your score will now read 7,000,000. Just some additional math is used when watching these videos to determine the actual final score.
    Once again, great score! But please resubmit this video at 8.8M.

Rejected.
    i wondered why it didn't update, but as I was happy with the score, I didn't question it too much. I just figured I missed something. I don't know if I'll be able to resubmit. Since power is only working in certain sections of my house, I still can't turn on my pc, so I'm having to do everything from my phone, which unfortunately in this case means I had to delete it as soon as I sent it in to clear up space . At least I know for next time. Since I had never had a score that high, I didn't know that was an issue, so thank you.
    Thanks stygian thanked this post
  4. 05-04-2021, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy47591 View Post
    i wondered why it didn't update, but as I was happy with the score, I didn't question it too much. I just figured I missed something. I don't know if I'll be able to resubmit. Since power is only working in certain sections of my house, I still can't turn on my pc, so I'm having to do everything from my phone, which unfortunately in this case means I had to delete it as soon as I sent it in to clear up space . At least I know for next time. Since I had never had a score that high, I didn't know that was an issue, so thank you.
    You don't need to have the videos and upload them again, they are already in the system. All you need to do is submit the score and when you get to the section where you upload the videos, just copy and paste these vzaar codes in this camp

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wewe.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	127409

code#1https://view.vzaar.com/22951186/player?autoplay=true
    code#2https://view.vzaar.com/22951262/player?autoplay=true

Just remove the words code#1 and code#2 when entering the links, I added those words so that you can copy them and paste them without them becoming a video on this message.

You will be able to enter just the first one, and once you have submitted the score, paste the second one as a comment on the same score. If I'm not being clear enough let me know and I'll make a video explaining this process.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks speedy47591 thanked this post
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo, Barthax liked this post
Join us