Atari 2600 / VCS - Fire Fighter - EMU - Game 1, Difficulty B (Fastest Completion) - 06.0 - Garrett C. Holland

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Fire Fighter - EMU - Game 1, Difficulty B (Fastest Completion) - 06.0 - Garrett C. Holland

05-09-2021, 12:41 PM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Game 1, Difficulty B (Fastest Completion)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=108897
    Rank
    Rules
    Fastest completion for Game 1 (10-story building).
    Difficulty switch must be set to B position. This results in slower moving flames.
    Time is displayed at bottom of the screen.
    Submission Message
    Starts at 20 seconds.

2. 05-10-2021, 04:08 AM
    Lol, that was quite efficient!

Accepted!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  3. 05-10-2021, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Lol, that was quite efficient!

Accepted!!!
    Ha! This was my *second* video. My first one saw me being a total n00b not knowing what the heck to do. I must've tried at least 20 or 30 times before I said to heck with this, and stopped playing. I thought to myself, "That stupid dude doesn't want to get rescued ... keeps running left. WWGD?" Uh .. that's short for "What would Greg Do" LOLZ! So I watched his video and discovered my problem ... I sat there for a good 5 to 10 minutes raising the ladder after jumping off ONCE. Sheesh. That's what I get for thinking I could figure it out myself. I suck. XD
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 05-10-2021, 08:40 AM
    yeah its not truly random (of course nothing is), once you learn the, well i guess pattern, its completely repeatable. just gotta pause

heres how we fans will in the gaps though. Its not so much he doesnt wanna be rescued as hes throwing a temper tantrum demanding a better rescue. so you sit there for a moment and do nothing, that lets him know there is no updgrade, you're not giving in, and hes either getting rescued right or you're turning around this truck rightnow and going home. after a few moments of tough love, mr.affluenza realizes playing hard to get isnt working, not today, not with this toughguy and he lets you rescue him
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  5. 05-10-2021, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    yeah its not truly random (of course nothing is), once you learn the, well i guess pattern, its completely repeatable. just gotta pause

heres how we fans will in the gaps though. Its not so much he doesnt wanna be rescued as hes throwing a temper tantrum demanding a better rescue. so you sit there for a moment and do nothing, that lets him know there is no updgrade, you're not giving in, and hes either getting rescued right or you're turning around this truck rightnow and going home. after a few moments of tough love, mr.affluenza realizes playing hard to get isnt working, not today, not with this toughguy and he lets you rescue him
    BEST. COMMENT. EVER.
    Thanks Snowflake thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us