Dispute: Michael Sroka - PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - NTSC - 2. Your First Real Gig - Mississippi Queen - Easy Difficulty - 1-Player [Points] - Player: Tanya Blatherwick - Michael Sroka

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Dispute: Michael Sroka - PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - NTSC - 2. Your First Real Gig - Mississippi Queen - Easy Difficulty - 1-Player [Points] - Player: Tanya Blatherwick - Michael Sroka

05-09-2021, 06:56 PM
    PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - NTSC - 2. Your First Real Gig - Mississippi Queen - Easy Difficulty - 1-Player [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=34292
    Rank

Rules
    This game MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller.
    Pausing is NOT allowed!
    The scores for individual songs [Points], Career [Points], and Career [Note Streak] can all be from the same game, but they do not have to be.
    Scores can be achieved during quick play or career mode.
    1-Player only!
    Player Name
    Tanya Blatherwick
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    DVD
    Verification Date
    2008-12-23
    Disputed Score
    90,525 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    timmell
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    These submissions were likely in error due to referee data input error for all of Tanya Blatherwick PS2- GH3 submissions. There is not enough "notes" in the song on easy diffculty to be able to achieve 60,000 points, or let alone 90,000. Please refer to the note chart I have submitted. And you can do the math if you wish.

Each note is 50 points. There is 179 notes in the song on easy. If each note had a 8x multiplier for the entire song. ( which is impossible anyways, cause 8x can only achieved with star power/overdrive". And Star Power must be earned during the song itself) The math would be (50X8)X179 = 71,600 Points.
    90525?

Or go to the real website of user submitted scores at Scorehero.com and see that no one is able to get a score above 55,000 on easy and or medium.

https://www.scorehero.com/rankings.p...ff=1&song=1489

https://www.scorehero.com/rankings.p...ff=2&song=1490

We won't be able to tell what difficulty the player played on without the video. So my suggestion is to move the score to any difficulty created track. Or create Hard and or Expert difficulty track.

There was a legit score IMO. Just the ref typed it into the database incorrectly back then. Cause there was no hard or expert tracks created ever.

I believe that every single track submitted by Tanya on this game was on the Hard difficulty. So I hope Twin Galaxies see the larger error and correct them, or at least edit the track to any difficulty.

Thanks
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  2. Yesterday, 06:39 PM
    @timmell - Please provide a list of links to all the tracks that you believe this submitter's scores fall underneath this dispute claim.
  3. Yesterday, 06:48 PM
    This is a valid dispute, it is imposible to achieve this score on the easy settings. I believe the score is legit but it was for sure played on a different difficulty.

Voting Yes!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
Join us