Arcade - XXX-1 Multi-PCB - Centipede High Score Challenge! (TG Marathon Settings) - 5,840 - Sauter Sciuto

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - XXX-1 Multi-PCB - Centipede High Score Challenge! (TG Marathon Settings) - 5,840 - Sauter Sciuto

05-11-2021, 12:52 PM
    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    Centipede High Score Challenge! (TG Marathon Settings)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=208559
    Rank

Rules
    8 SWITCH DIP [N9] (CENTER switch assembly when PCB in in game)1-2 = ON
    3 = OFF
    4 = ON
    5 = OFF
    6-8 = ON8 SWITCH DIP [N8] (LEFT switch when PCB in in game)1 = ON
    2 = OFF
    3-8 = ON4 SWITCH DIP [N11]1-2 = OFF
    3-4 = OFF/UnusedNote: The above Dip Switches, when properly designated, will give the following Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings, used for this title;Difficulty: Hard
    Lives: 3
    Bonus Life Granted At Every: 12,000 Points
    SPECIAL NOTE - use of spider trapping is disallowed

Submission Message
    E

Likes Koda Sciuto, bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  2. 05-12-2021, 05:14 AM
    Do you have video proof of your attempt? Voting no pending a video submission.
  3. 05-12-2021, 01:46 PM
    Look I uploaded the video EEEEEE
    Likes Boomgo_Pinball liked this post
  4. 05-13-2021, 10:40 AM
    It appears the game settings for this run gave you 4 lives, not 3. If you look at Page 15 of the iCade manual you'll see how the settings need to be to get the desired number of lives for this scoreboard. (manual here https://www.hollandcomputers.com/dat...ual_online.pdf)

For this particular score submission I'll be voting no due to wrong game settings. I love seeing competition on these scoreboards, though, so I want to encourage you to make another run. Keep it up!
  5. 05-14-2021, 10:06 PM
    VOTING NO, wrong settings.

I would love to see more submissions from you on this though, on the right settings of course.
Join us