Arcade - Super Sprint - Points - 15,780 - Lars Mattsson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Arcade - Super Sprint - Points - 15,780 - Lars Mattsson

05-16-2021, 11:04 AM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11978
    Rank
    Rules
    Settings of 8-Toggle Switch on Super Sprint CPU PCB (at 6/7A)
    1-8 = OFF
    Settings of 8-Toggle Switch on Super Sprint CPU PCB (at 5/6A)
    1 = OFF/UNUSED
    2-3 = OFF
    4 = OFF/UNUSED
    5-8 = OFF
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title;
    Number of Wrenches To Customize Car: 3
    Drone Difficulty: Medium
    Track Hazard Difficulty: Medium
    Special Rules: This is a 1 Player Only Variation!
    Submission Message
    Recorded the attempt with two cameras, one on the screen and the other on the steering wheel and pedal.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes RedDawn, Pixe Sukola, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 05-17-2021, 11:31 PM
    Hey Lars,
    A few things that need to be addressed.
    1. We need to see the pcb.
    2. We need to see the settings. You should do this by flipping the test switch and show the settings on the screen. No need to show the dips as the settings are internal.

Please play again with these included in your performance.

I would also suggest you ask that members vote no on this performance for lacking proper evidence.

One of my favorite games to play, looking forward to your next submission.
    Thanks Luigi Ruffolo, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Boomgo_Pinball, JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 05-18-2021, 07:32 AM
    I agree. It's important that we set a standard to make sure that all rules are followed for all tracks. The biggest thing with arcade boards of courses making sure it is actually an arcade board and the difficulty and settings are = for all players. I know it can be a pain to resubmit but it is for the best.
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 05-25-2021, 04:50 PM
    I agree with Redelf as well... when i set my record i show just Internet
    Screen Settings.. and i got told the same thing so i did show the pcb and settings ,
    Un Like Rob Ross Score he Didn't show nether :( sorry Rob i have to bring that up lol... i Don't want to see you raging on the kid that he need to show the pcb .... it Does not have to be like billy pcb Swap video , but show us Something ,,, :)
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 05-25-2021, 05:17 PM
    just hurry up and show us the same game cab and pcb hook up and the dips working and maybe the wheel encoder under the panel, I will vote yes if you add that to your submission :)
  6. 05-25-2021, 05:19 PM
    I will vote yes and promote your entry link for others to look , that speed up the process :)

7. 05-26-2021, 11:47 AM
    Welcome Lars Mattsson to Twin Galaxies
    Abstaining
    Game initials LMM
    Great evidence package but you left out the PCB, ROM's and Dip Switch Game Settings. Next time you include it in your next submission.

1. As Twin Galaxies rules state and like Redelf and other TG members said their reply's.
    Showing the hardware like PCB and Dip Switch game setting are required, as well as showing settings menu.
    2. You can show game settings at the start or the end of the video. That should be easy since you have access to it.
    3. Always give Time Stamps of dip switch game settings and game menu settings. Plus, the start your record attempt.
    4. You are allowed many record attempts on the same game recording.

Game starts at on the video
    Final time is at 5:40 on the videoName:  Screenshot_20210526-144214.png
Views: 61
Size:  570.3 KB

Honored Veteran
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility: 34,029
    Submission points: 26,520
    RIGHT VOTES ( 28,395 ) & WRONG VOTES ( 82 ) 43 were missing videos from 3rd party sites after being voted yes into TG scoreboard database by TG members.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  8. 06-05-2021, 02:11 PM
    "2. You can show game settings at the start or the end of the video. That should be easy since you have access to it."

A; In My submission i show the pcb days after becose some ask and the score was voted good :)

"3. Always give Time Stamps of dip switch game settings and game menu settings. Plus, the start your record
    attempt."

A;
    In My submission i show the pcb days after becose some ask and the score was voted good :)

My point is you still have time i`ll vote yes...... if you can show me a working board set setup, controls under the panel and the of couers the dips :) The guy comments above me make it sound like it's to late ,,, but its not :)
  9. 07-22-2021, 12:07 AM
    Hi Lars, are you still there? Two months have passed. You need to upload a video showing the PCB board along with the settings if you want your submission to be accepted.
Join us