Arcade - Super Sprint - Points - 15,780 - Lars Mattsson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 09-02-2021, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi Ruffolo View Post
    Hi Lars, are you still there? Two months have passed. You need to upload a video showing the PCB board along with the settings if you want your submission to be accepted.
    I PM'd the submitter awhile back and he said this was an unusually high score for him, that he cant easily recreate it, thats why he hasnt resubmitted it with the stuff were asking for.
    I must note, the #1 score on this track is also missing these things and in that discussion I think they may have found a way to confirm settings:
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...30770-Rob-Ross
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Thanks Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
  2. 10-15-2021, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn View Post
    I PM'd the submitter awhile back and he said this was an unusually high score for him, that he cant easily recreate it, thats why he hasnt resubmitted it with the stuff were asking for.
    I must note, the #1 score on this track is also missing these things and in that discussion I think they may have found a way to confirm settings:
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...30770-Rob-Ross

ANYHOW that was very help full i guess ,,, But did you stress to him we like to see the board?
  3. 10-15-2021, 07:43 PM
    Apparently he's not going to show the settings so voting no.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Likes Robert.F liked this post
  4. 10-19-2021, 02:41 AM
    In this case you would only really need to show the internal game/difficulty settings as it will coincide with correct PCB dipswitch settings...since neither is shown i'm gonna have to vote no so sorry....please submit again.
  5. 10-19-2021, 02:51 AM
    Also it should be noted that just because no proof was shown in other accepted scores doesn't mean they should've been accepted. Difficulty settings must be shown.
    Thanks Robert.F thanked this post
  6. 10-19-2021, 02:56 AM
    Oh wait, you should show the pcb too so that we know it's not mame you're using, sorry lol
  7. 10-22-2021, 10:31 AM
    Twin Galaxies members are awaiting a answer.
    Welcome Lars Mattsson to Twin Galaxies
    Abstaining
    Game initials LMM
    Great evidence package but you left out the PCB, ROM's and Dip Switch Game Settings. Next time you include it in your next submission.

1. As Twin Galaxies rules state and like Redelf and other TG members said their reply's.
    Showing the hardware like PCB and Dip Switch game setting are required, as well as showing settings menu.
    2. You can show game settings at the start or the end of the video. That should be easy since you have access to it.
    3. Always give Time Stamps of dip switch game settings and game menu settings. Plus, the start your record attempt.
    4. You are allowed many record attempts on the same game recording.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars Mattsson View Post
    vzaar-player

Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11978
    RulesSettings of 8-Toggle Switch on Super Sprint CPU PCB (at 6/7A)
    1-8 = OFF
    Settings of 8-Toggle Switch on Super Sprint CPU PCB (at 5/6A)
    1 = OFF/UNUSED
    2-3 = OFF
    4 = OFF/UNUSED
    5-8 = OFF
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title;
    Number of Wrenches To Customize Car: 3
    Drone Difficulty: Medium
    Track Hazard Difficulty: Medium
    Special Rules: This is a 1 Player Only Variation!
    Submission MessageRecorded the attempt with two cameras, one on the screen and the other on the steering wheel and pedal.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us