SNES / SFC - Tetris & Dr. Mario - PAL - Tetris [Lines] - 301 - Michael Dyst

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. SNES / SFC - Tetris & Dr. Mario - PAL - Tetris [Lines] - 301 - Michael Dyst

05-27-2021, 01:32 AM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Tetris [Lines]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=53330
    Rank
    Rules
    1 Life Only [Game-A]
    Special Rules: Not that there are any lives in the game, but you get only 1 attempt per game! This is a 1 Player Game ONLY! You're free to not only choose music or silence, but you're allowed to choose what starting level you desire. [Please note, you may also access levels 10-19 by holding the A Button while the selection is over 0-9 respectively, and hitting the Start button. Allowing the demo to scroll through and hitting Start as a line or Tetris is completed, selecting your level and causing the screen to flash when you start, enabling yourself to gain a free line or lines and therefore free points is banned! Your scoring attempt ends when the blocks reach the top of the screen and the Game Over message pops up. If the score rolls over, it will continue to be calculated. If the game stops at 999,999 and doesn't roll over, play on for a few seconds to clearly show this and you may then end the game. Pausing for ANY reason = disqualification!
    Please note that although this variation is for Most Lines, you may submit it as a Most Points attempt as well.
    Submission Message
    my lines PB is 304, so hopefully I can get that on camera some day, but for now this will do...

Likes fliplismcs liked this post
  2. 05-27-2021, 07:26 PM
    Accepted!!
    Thanks Dyst thanked this post
  3. 05-29-2021, 11:26 AM
    Nice performance! You got out of some sticky situations there!
  4. 06-17-2021, 01:16 AM
    Im not seeing any boot up of the system. Any chance you have any more evidence that shows this was played on an original console with an original game cart?
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  5. 06-17-2021, 02:30 AM
    no, I simply didn't consider that someone would think that I would play a SNES game on anything other than a SNES....

I've remembered to film the console at the start of every other stream on the resatdk twitch channel since then though....
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  6. 06-17-2021, 12:38 PM
    i just voted on another sub where it was decided to not give the new user a one time pass. I'm actually a fan of consistent rules (in this case holding new players to the same standard as long time submitters) even if it can feel harsh at times. So while such things got a one time pass before (i've been given passes as well so i do feel a bit harsh about no longer doing so), it looks like the community is no longer handing out the one time exemption so i'm joining in the reject here.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  7. 06-18-2021, 12:16 AM
    well, I took this picture of my SNES with the game in it, hope this helps...

anyway, will be trying both this and the points category again at some point to actually get a PB...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  8. 06-18-2021, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyst View Post
    no, I simply didn't consider that someone would think that I would play a SNES game on anything other than a SNES....
    Alas, there's Retrons & other third-party stuff. The game may even be on the Classic SNES or even on emulator (both would be tracked separately). As more options are experienced by TG, the adjudication process has to get more fussy on providing evidence.

I've remembered to film the console at the start of every other stream on the resatdk twitch channel since then though....
    Great stuff. Noting just in case: all video evidence must be uploaded directly to Twin Galaxies to be considered a part of the adjudication process. :) No Twitch or YouTube links anymore.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  9. 07-12-2021, 07:54 AM
    hey, just wanted to let you all know that I got 305 lines live on twitch today, and will be uploading that as soon as I get the technical assistance to do so...

so I guess everybody should unvote or something to not lose credibility (not sure how this works)...
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  10. 07-12-2021, 08:03 AM
    hey, just wanted to let you all know that I got 305 lines live on twitch today, and will be uploading that as soon as I get the technical assistance to do so...

so I guess everybody should unvote or something to not lose credibility (not sure how this works)...
    TBH, I'm not actually in on this one, voting-wise, but just letting you(and others)know-this sub is fine(if it's "fine", haha, I haven't watched it)(No offense).
    Just submit the new score, it'll override this one, but this one will still succesfully go thru the adjudication process(assuming it's "good".).
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us