Odyssey² / Videopac - Wildlife! - Find a key and navigate the underwater passage to the correct chest that contains the chalice. Return the chalice to where you found the key to complete the game - 01:22:07.0 - Scott Stilphen

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 05-31-2021, 06:33 AM
    Hi guys, I can edit the track's name if the creator, in this case Scott, wants me to (of course the changes have to be reasonable). Just work out the details of the name and let me know.

For rules changes you'd have to report it in the TG errors thread.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  2. 05-31-2021, 06:35 PM
    Here's a photo of the console and screen I forgot to add in my first post.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota, JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 05-31-2021, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    note, saying "fastest time" implies time elapsed. so that would be something else to change in the rules. since the game (not unlike pitfall) displays time remaining i see where that metric makes more sense but the rules do need updating for that
    Yep. I wasn't quite sure how to set it up since there didn't seem to be any option for games with timers that count down, especially a timer that isn't exactly accurate as far as actual seconds. It probably would have been easier to just refer to the timer as a score counter, since there's several games with timers that count down (ex: Carnival, Donkey Kong, etc) where the value becomes points added to your score.
  4. 05-31-2021, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    Yep. I wasn't quite sure how to set it up since there didn't seem to be any option for games with timers that count down, especially a timer that isn't exactly accurate as far as actual seconds. It probably would have been easier to just refer to the timer as a score counter, since there's several games with timers that count down (ex: Carnival, Donkey Kong, etc) where the value becomes points added to your score.
    you could've done it as a score yes, but you could also do it as a time. just make sure to check the box for larger number is better. Then the title would be something like "most time remaining".
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  5. 06-01-2021, 09:57 AM
    Voting yes. Time remaining confirmed.
  6. 06-26-2021, 06:43 AM
    Hi Scott, could you add the cartridge photo?
  7. 06-27-2021, 05:53 AM
    The cart is shown in the photo I provided. It's original as an original homebrew cartridge can be, since I made the first 100 of them for Tim Duarte back in 2014 :)

https://web.archive.org/web/20140902..._wildlife.html

http://videopac.nl/forum/index.php?topic=2257.0
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  8. 06-27-2021, 04:56 PM
    As for Scott's request (the creator of this track), I will change the tittle of this track to "Wildlife! [Most Time Remaining]" he sent me a message asking me to change it to "Fastest Time Remaining", however as snowflake said, I think the correct way is "Most Time Remaining".

If this is ok with Scott I will change it in the next hours. For any changes in the rules, the request has to be posted in the Report Errors thread, I can't edit rules.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/admin-s...port-them-here
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
  9. 06-27-2021, 05:08 PM
    That's fine, Daniel, thanks. I made a request for the rules change in the scoreboard errors thread as well.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  10. 06-27-2021, 05:13 PM
    The tracks' tittle has been updated, even tho' the tittle here is still the old one, if you go to the main leaderboard of this game, you'll see it updated.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/wi...ime-remaining/
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Join us