Odyssey² / Videopac - Wildlife! - Find a key and navigate the underwater passage to the correct chest that contains the chalice. Return the chalice to where you found the key to complete the game - 01:22:07.0 - Scott Stilphen

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Odyssey² / Videopac - Wildlife! - Find a key and navigate the underwater passage to the correct chest that contains the chalice. Return the chalice to where you found the key to complete the game - 01:22:07.0 - Scott Stilphen

05-30-2021, 06:00 PM
    vzaar-player

Find a key and navigate the underwater passage to the correct chest that contains the chalice. Return the chalice to where you found the key to complete the game
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=238404
    Rank
    Rules
    Fastest time for completing game. Timer starts at 5000 at the start and counts down until game is completed.
    Submission Message
    Game starts with timer at 5000 and decreases one number approximately every second.. So we'll say the timer starts with 5,000 seconds or 83 minutes and 33seconds. My game ended at 4900, which would be 82 minutes and 7 seconds (or took 2 minutes and 7 seconds). My game takes 1 minute and 40 seconds, which is why I said the timer only approximates seconds.

Likes Garrett Holland, Rogerpoco, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 05-30-2021, 07:16 PM
    Lol at the track description. Maybe get TG to change it to "Fastest Completion" and add all that to the rules so it doesn't sound like an Allen Staal track. No offense Allen. And no offense Scott.
  3. 05-30-2021, 08:42 PM
    No offense taken :) I don't have the ability to edit it so someone else will have to fix it.
  4. 05-30-2021, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    No offense taken :) I don't have the ability to edit it so someone else will have to fix it.
    scoreboard errors thread, between you being track creator, and the requested change being a non fuctional difference, just a neatness difference the request will likely be quickly approved
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  5. 05-30-2021, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    We gotta guy.

@Pixe Sukola
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  6. 05-30-2021, 09:56 PM
    Well, our guy can fix the title, not the rules. Error thread for that :-/
  7. 05-30-2021, 10:00 PM
    On a side note, Im seeing the time reported as one hour, 22 minutes and 7 seconds. Assuming each tick on the timer is one second, this would be 0:01:40.0 (one minute, 40 seconds), or am I missing something?
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  8. 05-30-2021, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    On a side note, Im seeing the time reported as one hour, 22 minutes and 7 seconds. Assuming each tick on the timer is one second, this would be 0:01:40.0 (one minute, 40 seconds), or am I missing something?
    hes doing time remaining, not time elapsed
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  9. 05-30-2021, 11:12 PM
    note, saying "fastest time" implies time elapsed. so that would be something else to change in the rules. since the game (not unlike pitfall) displays time remaining i see where that metric makes more sense but the rules do need updating for that
    Thanks Garrett Holland, bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  10. 05-30-2021, 11:30 PM
    For an instant, I thought it was one of those witty and excessively long game names. :)
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Join us