Odyssey² / Videopac - Wildlife! - Find a key and navigate the underwater passage to the correct chest that contains the chalice. Return the chalice to where you found the key to complete the game - 01:22:07.0 - Scott Stilphen

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 10-06-2021, 11:54 AM
    The score type should be points, not time.

submitter states the point decrease only approximates seconds, not actually is seconds. but then we are expected to convert points to seconds and the result is different from actual time?!

Track needs to be "points - highest is best". this way there is no ambiguity as to what is being tracked and how to determine it - the number on the screen is the number reported for one's score.

voting no.

this is yet another example of why there needs to be community and/or admin involvement in approving new tracks.
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  2. 10-06-2021, 11:33 PM
    I agree with @sdwyer138 on this.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  3. 10-07-2021, 08:39 AM
    i would've been willing to accept and wait for admin to change the rules according to creators intent. submitter is creator (not that creators have the right to change rules after the fact, or clarify their intent based on whos submitting, cough cough, we've seen that corruption before), and in this case the intent seems pretty clear as well as explained after the fact.

however, all that said, this has been here forever, its clear people wont be accepting, so i'm willing to reject to clear the queue
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  4. 10-25-2021, 06:59 AM
    Ask Twin Galaxies staff they can change and modify the rules and fix everything @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES

Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    No offense taken :) I don't have the ability to edit it so someone else will have to fix it.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Join us