--GWR - Rocket League - Most goals scored in a game - 148 - ryan howard

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. --GWR - Rocket League - Most goals scored in a game - 148 - ryan howard

06-12-2021, 07:52 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

vzaar-player

vzaar-player

vzaar-player

vzaar-player

Most goals scored in a game
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=207137
    Rank
    Rules
    This record is for the most goals scored in one match in a game of Rocket League by an individual.
    This record is to be attempted by an individual.
    This record is measured by the number of goals scored against the computer-controlled opponent (AI bot) after the five minute match is finished.

The players must start a 1v1 match against a bot.
    The bots must be set to the 'rookie' difficulty setting.
    The players may use any type of car or customization they choose to.
    The final count is the number of goals scored against the AI-controlled team.
    The number of goals conceded is irrelevant.
    The game must be played in its original current version. The use of mods, editors and similar is not allowed.
    Submission Message
    Apologies for the music as I forgot it was being played on the same pc, although all music is non copyright.
    Steam start up - 8 seconds in on the timer
    Game options - 2.52 into the camera video should be around the 2.20 mark on the gamecaster recording
    Controller shown - 1:36 on the timer/2mins into the camera recording
    Game start - 29.52 on the camera recording/29.18 on the timer (Main game with record score).
    Game end - 1.05.32 on the timer
    Just to add the recording for the camera is 33 seconds behind due to a restart on timer 33 seconds in. The

2. 06-12-2021, 07:54 PM
    This is a new account as my main account is pretty far away from being able to submit. I have had these videos for maybe 2-3 months currently, just been unable to post it. If anyone wanted any other information feel free to let me know.
  3. 06-12-2021, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecki View Post
    This is a new account as my main account is pretty far away from being able to submit. I have had these videos for maybe 2-3 months currently, just been unable to post it. If anyone wanted any other information feel free to let me know.
    Voting no, you can't make multiple accounts. Not sure what you mean by "my main account is pretty far away from being able to submit." as your other account appears to have 584 submission points.
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  4. 06-13-2021, 03:34 AM
    It costs 3 submission points to submit a score, yes? I am not sure how credibility factors into making a submission.
  5. 06-13-2021, 07:06 AM
    Well my other account would be months away from being able to get the credibility above 1000 to be able to post again. Submission points have 0 value if you don't have the credibility. Which obviously to my own fault was at a time when I didn't care too much and voted yes on a lot of mobile submissions that got rejected. So after 4 months of holding my record and not being able to post it I made this account which will now be a main account as I didn't want to wait another 5 months+ to get above 1000 credibility again just to show that I've beaten an easy record. Although this is mainly to use as proof for GWR.
  6. 06-13-2021, 07:11 AM
    Sadly incorrect, you need 950 credibility and 3 submission points to submit a performance or I wouldn't have made another account to replace my main account that I had used for years.
  7. 06-13-2021, 07:28 AM
    the preventing of submissions below 950 i'm pretty sure is an intended feature and not some bug, so this second account is purposely circumventing an intentional limitation

you're being transparent about this, so i think its in good faith and i didnt say anything i was just gonna wait for admin to say something but now that its being noticed by other members i wanted to comment

basically, to submit we have to contribute back first (the whole 3 points). people could however just blind vote mass accepting hoping to get some points that way, that has to be discouraged so a minimum credibility is needed. I'm not accusing you of blind voting, in fact blind voting would give a higher cred than you have, so i'm guessing you voted on some of yours or some friends subs that others werent approving. whatever the case is though, the idea is that if your cred is below 950 then you havent done enough to help others verify theirs and other scores in order to have your scores verified.

i'm honestly not trying to sound to harsh, thats why i didnt comment at all at first because i know how i can sound, but as this is starting to already get attention i wanted to add that in

for the record i'm abstaining, since admin to my shock has allowed alot of things that circumvent a rule they put in. never made sense to me, why put in a rule if you're just gonna let people circumvent it? yet they do. so i wanna see an official response before i assume this gets an auto reject.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  8. 06-13-2021, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Voting no, you can't make multiple accounts. Not sure what you mean by "my main account is pretty far away from being able to submit." as your other account appears to have 584 submission points.
    its 584 cred. 11 wrong votes in a row will results in 1000*.95^11=569. so i'd guess he has 11 wrong votes and 15 right votes. obvoiusly there could be more rights and wrongs that cancel each other out.

of course the math of whats needed to submit is a lot easier to figure, 950-584=366 and 366/3=122 so thats quite the road ahead which honestly i'd agree is a bit harsh.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  9. 06-13-2021, 07:34 AM
    It's understandable, it's a rule I didn't know about or I wouldn't have made a new account. The only reason I did was because there's been multiple people that I've seen that have done this exact same thing and gotten their score accepted, which I'd assume is because they didn't tell anyone beforehand. I'm pretty confident there's even one on the record I'm going for. But all in all I understand it now, also I am not sure why my main accounts credibility is so low tbh, there hasn't been a huge amount of bad submissions that got rejected as far as I know, although I know there was quite a few with some games, I know Jared had quite a few rejected back in the day which I voted on. But the past few months I vote usually weekly and my cred seems like its taking forever to get back up, pretty confident I was at 380 cred at one point and 1.4k cred in the past.
  10. 06-13-2021, 07:38 AM
    I don't really have any issues with 950 cred being the goal for submissions tbh, I just feel like the amount of credibility you get hit with for a bad decision is too high compared to what you get back. I can understand that you should be careful and take your time with it which I have been doing so now, but it seems like for every 10 successful decisions 1 bad decision can set you back to the start (from how it feels).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us