Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Crazy Taxi - Most Money Earned - 70062.61 - Luke Brynycz

06-13-2021, 07:56 AM
    vzaar-player

Most Money Earned
    Track

Here's the link to my submission, played live from Arcade Club in Leeds (UK). My previous ~$60k submission didn't prove the cabs boot-up settings, so I went back to the following week and threw another $10k on.
    I verified the cab both before and after which is probably overkill. Excuse the slight blooming on the screen, my front facing camera isn't that great on my phone but I've now found a way to decrease the exposure a bit for the next time. Witnessed by staff at Arcade Club, as well as a few well respected names in the retro game.
    Cheers to Jacob for the top tips!

Likes wwdkong, evan04, Luigi Ruffolo, PMX liked this post
  2. 06-13-2021, 01:51 PM
    Congrats! Easy accept!
    Thanks Mr2NuT123 thanked this post
    Likes Mr2NuT123 liked this post
  3. 06-14-2021, 07:53 AM
    Congrats Luke! Watched most of this run live on Twitch.
    It is a shame about the picture but you can make out the score most of the time for continuity.

Accepted.
    Twitch: CharlieFar - Twitch
    Likes Mr2NuT123 liked this post
  4. 06-14-2021, 11:07 AM
    Shame about the colors/focus but you're able to make out the solid gameplay.

Looks good to me, Accepted.
    [Twitch: spectredk],[Youtube: spring79],[Twitter: @Sp3c7r3DK]
    aka Jacob Spring and Twin Galaxies Arcade World Record holder on Metal Slug Supervehicle-001
    Likes Mr2NuT123, PMX liked this post
  5. 06-14-2021, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    Shame about the colors/focus but you're able to make out the solid gameplay.

Looks good to me, Accepted.
    Cheers Jacob, and for the great tips. I've got a mount extender to record from above the screen next time and found an exposure setting in the Streamlabs app, so should be a bit better. It's always a sod to record these CRTs!
  6. 06-15-2021, 04:46 PM
    Hi there, I did vote yes here, but I am wondering? I am trying to get two cruis'n exotica scores recorded. I added a video of my hardware do you know if you have to show the actual inside of the cabinet? Would save me from having it away from the wall if not. I see videos like this and wonder how in an arcade can you verify dips and hardware so anyone can shed some light on that would be helpful. I showed the actual settings immediately after the run on the same running video. Thanks!
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  7. 06-16-2021, 12:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PMX View Post
    Hi there, I did vote yes here, but I am wondering? I am trying to get two cruis'n exotica scores recorded. I added a video of my hardware do you know if you have to show the actual inside of the cabinet? Would save me from having it away from the wall if not. I see videos like this and wonder how in an arcade can you verify dips and hardware so anyone can shed some light on that would be helpful. I showed the actual settings immediately after the run on the same running video. Thanks!
    It's machine dependent so check first before submitting a score, by my messaging someone playing that game. For Crazy Taxi, dips don't exist. it's just a case of showing the settings from the boot screen.

Thanks for the vote. Hopefully I don't have to wait much longer for this to be actually verified now.
    Likes PMX, RedDawn liked this post
Join us