TurboGrafx-16 - World Sports Competition - Furthest Distance [Field - Hammer Throw] - 78.240 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. TurboGrafx-16 - World Sports Competition - Furthest Distance [Field - Hammer Throw] - 78.240 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

06-14-2021, 05:27 PM
    vzaar-player

Furthest Distance [Field - Hammer Throw]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=120831
    Rank

Rules
    Training Mode, 1 Player Only, Must Enter Initials, Any Type, Any Uniform, Field - Hammer Throw
    Special Rules: You don't need to qualify for your attempt to count. Turbo usage is strictly prohibited!
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 10:16.
    Took a while, I had to start "thinking about it", counting time in my head, instead of visually as to when to release, how long to hold it.
    Got a good throw, but then got a better throw, so I'll take it!!!
    I don't know this game well yet-I'm making an effort to show "no turbo", but I think that might hurt these tracks, the preset W/R times/distances seem pretty unachievable, and I'm a pretty fast tapper.
    Haven't said on a sub, but huge Thanks to my buddy Brotschull for the TG-16, somebody from the past, reconnected, dug it out of his shed and wanted me to have it, no strings, and it seems to work great!
    Flashcart was B-Day gift from Wife, but there's lotsa strings attached to that.
    :D
    (Teasing).
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    TG-16 W/R's, lol. Whodathunk.

Likes GregDeg, Rickster8 liked this post
Join us