PC - TM Forever: TrackMania Nations Forever / TrackMania United Forever - Play Solo - Nations - White - A07-Race [Time] - 27.56 - John P McAllister

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PC - TM Forever: TrackMania Nations Forever / TrackMania United Forever - Play Solo - Nations - White - A07-Race [Time] - 27.56 - John P McAllister

06-16-2021, 03:08 PM
    vzaar-player

Play Solo - Nations - White - A07-Race [Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=198796
    Rank
    Rules

Time entered is that displayed at the completion of the track. Any shortcuts are permissible within the game confines. As all vehicles skins do not change the mechanics of the game, player may choose an alternative skin where they have the facility. NB: the manufacturers designed one game and released two. TrackMania United Forever is the full commercial game with all tracks available. TrackMania Nations Forever is the free release which caters for only the Nations area of the United version. For TrackMania Nations Forever submissions, you are playing in the Nations area only.

Submission Message
    First time all practiced sections worked together.

Likes Barthax, Fordy liked this post
  2. 06-16-2021, 03:10 PM
    Fun begins at around 16:11 mark.
    Thanks Fordy thanked this post
  3. 06-17-2021, 10:22 AM
    Nice run John and you'd have gone slightly quicker if at the end you go down the slope and straiten at the bottom. Accepted
    Thanks redelf thanked this post
  4. 06-17-2021, 11:50 AM
    That is one part I didn't much practice. This run just happened and I wasn't prepared for the ending. I'm still learning things about the game so any tips you throw my way is and has been appreciated.
    Thanks Fordy thanked this post
    Likes Fordy liked this post
Join us