Post Verdict Dispute - Robert T Mruczek - Kaboom (2600) - 999,999

    This poll is closed
  1. 06-22-2021, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Not going to play your game, Rosa...this thread is post-dispute discussion RE the score in question. I am not going to fuel the fires of trolldom with further responses. All information has been divulged.

    Updike asked why the date was changed. I'm no longer a TG staffer, I do not control or participate in TG admin. Jace and his team have all the facts that I sent to Jace. Why not ask Jace why the date was changed ?

    That said, this thread may end up getting locked by TG admin if the bashing continues...that will be on your head if it does. I've taken the initiative to open the discussion, just as I did...for you...on Todd although you quickly turned that one, with help from your buddy, into bashing and got that one locked as well.

    Seems like the commonality here is the bashing...you can't quite seem to discuss without it. That's a character flaw in you.

    Balls in your court. The forum is open for your discussion. If you choose to squander it with bashing, conspiracy theories and whatnot, that's your business, but do not be surprised if it gets locked as a direct result.
    what game? you like throwing out basless accusations but get pretty upset when its responded to. look at this whole thing its nothing but you complaining about me (as opposed to discussing the score at hand) in the strangest way of all by complaining i'm not handling things right when in reality its you. I'll grant you since its your score under dispute you have the right to be a bit more emotional, so i expect you get more leeway, but to just go on attacking - and in the strangest way, your attack is that i attack too much. not unlike when you grind your axe for years against people long since silent but preface all your insults by saying they have an axe to grind. you're literally bashing me telling me i do too much bashing. when discussinig your score and defenses/critidisms its pefectly acceptable to debunk (or as you say 'bash") the claims. but calling it a character flaw? the hypcorisy you're literally bashing my character while complaining no bashing should be allowed.

    as for locking this thread it should have never been opened. theres already an official dispute. you opened this thread for the pure purpose to waste and insult me and others and succeeded.

    you can defend your score civilly, i'll criticize it civilly -- and yes its possible to criticize civilly a criticism isnt automatically harassment no matter how much you take everything person. You can defend the score harshly and i'll probably slip up and respond harshly but i'll at least stay on topic. or you can make posts like that where all you do is bash me while complaining i'm the one with the character flaws.

    ball is in your court.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Scott S. liked this post
  2. 06-22-2021, 08:59 PM
    now that we've got that out of our systems, combined with anything i have to say about the score i've said and you've had chance to respond and we see where that went, if you want to continue this i guess i should ask what are you hoping to get out of this? Is there honestly some aspect you'd like to discuss? Cause while i'd be stunned to see us ending this coming out as buddies i do at least try to be reasonable even when i doubt it will work out well.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Scott S. liked this post
  3. 06-22-2021, 10:18 PM
    I've stated as much already...I have no intention of any further competitive gaming for the purpose of submitting to TG on any platform, title or challenge. Take the very last title I was actively working on..."City Connection" (MAME)...I blew past my submitted top score for boards completed last year. TG's never going to see that one and I do not care that my TG score is way less than my PR. It no longer matters to me.

    The only POSSIBLE chance of my submitting any future competitive scores is either during my next ACAM vacation, whenever (if ever) that will be, or if I should resume playing via MAME and set a PR on a favourite title for MARP submission purposes...but I have not launched MAME since mid-2020. Once again that's because of you and your cronies....you sucked whatever enjoyment I had out of competitive classic gaming out of me.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  4. 06-22-2021, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I've stated as much already...I have no intention of any further competitive gaming for the purpose of submitting to TG on any platform, title or challenge. Take the very last title I was actively working on..."City Connection" (MAME)...I blew past my submitted top score for boards completed last year. TG's never going to see that one and I do not care that my TG score is way less than my PR. It no longer matters to me.

    The only POSSIBLE chance of my submitting any future competitive scores is either during my next ACAM vacation, whenever (if ever) that will be, or if I should resume playing via MAME and set a PR on a favourite title for MARP submission purposes...but I have not launched MAME since mid-2020. Once again that's because of you and your cronies....you sucked whatever enjoyment I had out of competitive classic gaming out of me.
    and i here i thought there was an attempt at friendliness. I have no cronies, there is no organized group against you. Sometimes more than one person has the same issue, you can dismiss a sole person as "you're the only one that feels that way" and a group as "well you're all ganging up on me" theres no shortage of ways people can find to dismiss those they disagree with. But there is no conspiracy against you, at least not one i'm aware of, all my issues i've been pretty blunt on, acted alone, and if someone else agrees and adds their voice thats their choice as well. The fact their opinion agrees with mine is no reason why they cant express it.

    I was asking what you meant to get out of this thread, i guess you took that as what you get out of tg in general. I really have no desire to bully you away from submitting but i also have no desire to beg you to submit, i honestly dont care one way or the other and dont know why you keep bringing it up. I also dont understand how the arguments we have in any way affect the fun of gaming, it would seem to me if the arguments arent fun then it would make more sense to avoid the argument and just game. Disputes by their nature are argumentative. Forums often turn argumentative. Submitting is actually pretty rarely argumentative unless a rule is broken or appears broken and so thats easy enough to avoid. Submissions can be the smallest conflict part of this site, not free of conflict, but certianly less than disputes and forums. Really not following your logic but i'll take your word for it thats how you do things.

    Submit or dont, if all rules are followed, i'll really have no reason to say anything negative outside of course if the submission goes off topic and involves me in some way, but you know what i mean. a submission that stays about the submision and follows the rules, you'll get no trouble from me there
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  5. 06-23-2021, 12:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    ... there is no organized group against you.
    Actually there is on Facebook. Only one of them had the courage to come over here, but they ended up just bashing and trolling until the thread got locked. But the 'clique' of anti-Robert is very real. They tried to gang up on me as though any PERCEIVED shenanigans alleged against Robert (without proof) automatically clears Todd and makes Robert the bad guy. Just makes me shake my head in disgust because I remember all the hard work Robert did. All I remember from Todd was bogus score after bogus score, and all I remember from Billy is nada.
    Likes RTM liked this post
  6. 06-23-2021, 03:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FBX View Post
    Actually there is on Facebook. Only one of them had the courage to come over here, but they ended up just bashing and trolling until the thread got locked. But the 'clique' of anti-Robert is very real. They tried to gang up on me as though any PERCEIVED shenanigans alleged against Robert (without proof) automatically clears Todd and makes Robert the bad guy. Just makes me shake my head in disgust because I remember all the hard work Robert did. All I remember from Todd was bogus score after bogus score, and all I remember from Billy is nada.

    Amusingly there was a "fan club" on FB about a decade ago. Even the club founder has since left after FB made sweeping changes about group policies. The old t-shirt with my face on it is featured there, likely made by the same group which did the Brian *** kill screen coming up shirt.

    As for anti-me groups I've heard of these...haven't found them yet but if you do, check to see if a certain person who typically goes by "STONIC" when not using his real name is there. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

    But back to the post-dispute discussion on hand...

    Jace was sent all my confirmations, recollections, etc. He has full control over what to disburse in the matter as is relevant to the score. Of course this is all based on what I can and try to recollect from back in the day 15-20 years ago. As for hard documentation itself, that has already been discussed multiple times in that only a single tape of mine was returned by the police (out of 125 tapes of which only 25 were from Todd and my own is my final O2 scores submitted on "Pick Axe Pete" and a driving-based O2 title, and where THAT tape is I've never found out since Brien King made that announcement over 15 years ago)

    In any event, everything that can been said has been said...multiple times...whether some wish to believe this or not.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/61652596773
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  7. 06-23-2021, 05:41 AM
    fbx you accused me of doing that. As we all told you there we didnt think todd was innocent you just kept on misinterepting our comments that way. at one point several of us even explciitly said our criticism of rtm doesnt change the fact we know todd is gulity and you still accused of defending todd. Likewise that was another example not of a lcique but several people agreeing on one thing. as i was one of the people i know for a fact i'm not a clique with them. if the others have some secret group thats news to me. several people agreeing in one argument does not consitute a club or clique, if it did then prepre to radically extend who gets accused of cliques and hate groups. considering you mistinerepreted me calling todd guilty as me callling him innocent id like you to consider you also misinterperted multiple people have issues with issues as some sort of coordinated attack.

    Maybe this is why things escalate so bad? what starts as small criticism is taken as hate and something else and then escalates until it is real anger? whats several people who happen to agree (on any issue strangers are gonna agree even on one side and other strangers on the other) gets interperted as an organization will also lead to escalation. as much as i'm not the type to just back down, i dont believe in "peace at any cost" i am willing to put some minimal effort of at least letting you know i'm not as hateful as i keep getting interperted. But if theres an insistence of framing things as they arent then i'm just one half of any argument i can only prevent so much escalation

    and yes i'm aware this could escalte and argue more hopefully though it doeesnt hopefully you consider that its possible for me to critize rtm on one issue without defending todd (and it was just one issue there), its possible for me to criticze rtm in one issue (or more) without hating him, and its possible for several people to have issues with rtm without having coordinated it

    i wouldnt been invovled trying to remove so many of todds scores if i thought they were real i dont know how much more plain to make that. On the bright side all these misinterperations make me think there might be resolution here someday since anger is at least partially based on something untrue but on the downside i have no idea how to clear things up any more explictly
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Scott S. liked this post
  8. 06-23-2021, 05:48 AM
    hmm that facebook group is on the surface compliments but they could sound sarcastic, ok, maybe there is legit organized groups against you rtm. I tell you what, we all frame things on our experiences. If you've dealt with actual groups being formed against you (true groups like you linked to, not just people agreeing in an argument/discussion with multiple sides and people) then i can understand your quickness to assume its happening again

    consider this, we've been going at each other for several years now. have i ever called you, not even just harassing calls, any calls period? Have I mailed you, harassing or otherwise? Have i messaged you offsite (we were arguing in youtube comments publicly about whether or not roy is dead and whether or not certain atari games have multiple copies but that was public, and only youtube never facebook twitter or anything else)?

    if our arguments escalated so quickly because of anything else, then consider no matter how frustrated i get mid argument its about the scoreboard for me and outside of that i have no real issue with you. I dont know if that helps temper future arguments at all but take it for its worth.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes Scott S. liked this post
  9. 06-23-2021, 05:53 AM
    As usual, most of your diatribe here has no relevance to the subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by RTM
    Backseat driving after two decades cannot change the fact that the original TG...the one from 1981-1987...set the tone. But there was no computer back then, only pen and paper.
    That's completely false. There's already been several discussions proving TG had and used computers back in the early 1980s for tracking scores:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...3-!!?p=1083697

    http://www.classicarcadegaming.com/f...?topic=6889.15


    Back in that era mistakes were made the likes of which you have never seen before.
    The era of referees who self-entered scores wasn't much better. The likes of Corcoran, Rogers, and yourself prove that.


    And finally, ONE axe-to-grind gamer seems to believe that this score is my "Scarlet Letter". Funny how it's him who says this considering one of his many pet peeves against me is his rejected "Asteroids" marathon in which he tried to submit on a non-original boardset going thru Walter but without giving him ALL the facts on how this boardset behaved. His submission was rejected by the Board of Referees and rightly so. I'd says that has been HIS "Scarlet Letter" for a good 20 years now.
    What does this have to do with your Kaboom dispute? You keep bringing this up. I've already responded to your b.s. about it, so re-read it again and refresh your short-term memory:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/entry.p...page3#comments

    Yes, I went over your head and contacted Walter Day directly, because I didn't trust you then any more than I trust you now, and despite my attempt to remove your corrupt brain from the equation, you still managed to sabotage my submission. I used an original board with a high score kit. There was NO alternate board. You refuse to accept that fact. I asked you to create a separate track for scores using the high score board. You refused to do that. Now, how does my Asteroids submission relate to your phantom VCS Kaboom score? My attempt was on 5 VHS tapes which were sent to you directly. Your phantom Kaboom score is just that - a fake score with no video tapes and no witnesses. It's not even an apples and oranges comparison, it's apples and rocks, much like the rocks that are in your head.


    And that's that RE "Kaboom". A lot of assumptions being made about what I knew, what I cared about, etc. In plain English, I submitted a score to a referee, and it was there job to review and enter it. I could care less whether they did it right or wrong...I still have some missing scores that I discover from time to time that were never entered. It's too late now, it's 20+ years old, and I simply do not care...it is not important to me, I never said that it was. A few scores I care about, sure, but the vast majority, probably 95% of them, if they were entered correctly, great, and if not, so be it. And that's that.
    LOL, nope, that's not all there is to say. You don't have the final word in regards to anything here any more. Your fake VCS Kaboom database entry here is just the beginning. Someone else mentioned your manipulation of several VCS Enduro records here, so that will probably be the next dispute to be opened. You'll probably again try to spin this as being another database 'typo' and blame it on Corcoran.. or Walter Day... or me... anybody but yourself. So go back to your grinding wheel and grind a few more axes, 'axemaster'.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Scott S.; 06-25-2021 at 02:46 AM.
  10. 06-23-2021, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM
    As for anti-me groups I've heard of these...haven't found them yet but if you do, check to see if a certain person who typically goes by "STONIC" when not using his real name is there. That wouldn't surprise me at all.
    I'm not on Facebook, fool.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Join us