Post Verdict Dispute - Robert T Mruczek - Kaboom (2600) - 999,999

This poll is closed
  1. 07-02-2021, 03:03 PM
    my timeline is completely right rtm you're wrong on both counts.
    not only did you never recreate that roy harassment track on tgsap arcade
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/mi...command/arcade

you did create it in mame in 2017
    however in 2016 you talk about how you created the track years ago before the track creation on post 255
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...l=1#post867505

obviously i have zero issue with such tracks now as any one can make them. i do have an issue however with a tg insider creating competiotns for the sole purpose of harassment, while also wiping out valid tracks, and now trying to rewrite history again mixing up the timeline

you've always had an axe to grind against roy long before you starting others of having an axe against you.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 114
Size:  66.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    RTM REPLY - it does matter. Think back to early TG history when there were records on the books such as "Fastest board to achieve 50,000 points in Pacman" and someone else was hellbent on submitting a record for highest score while playing their game of choice on the back of a moving flatbed truck.

One or two quirky records are one thing, but a progressively increasing dilution of records for a given title will make searching certain performances more like sifting through the weeds.

Imagine, if you will, the following for "Pacman" alone, never mind having these records duplicated for MAME, anniversary editions, turbo speed variations, and any other incarnation let alone console compilations of arcade classics...

-> Highest score
    -> Fastest "perfect" score
    -> Fastest "perfect" thru final blue-time stage
    -> Fastest "9th key pattern"
    -> Fastest stage 1 completion with "perfect"
    -> Fastest stage 2 completion with "perfect"
    -> Fastest completion THRU stage 2 with "perfect"
    -> Duplicate for and thru all other stages before the 9th key
    -> Fastest completion of game regardless of score (need not be 1 life to accomplish)
    -> Fastest completion of game from 9th key thru stage 254 only (1 life)
    -> Fastest stage 255 completion regardless of score (need not be 1 life only to accomplish)
    -> Most back-to-back perfect games in a row (1 hour break between performances allowed)

These are just a few...I can think of many more which means so could any number of gamers for titles that are important to them.

Think major league baseball. Ever listen to a game where they start quoting stats like the most triples hit by a pitcher in the 9th inning or how many players hit 20 home runs/triples/doubles AND have 20 stolen bases in a single season ? When you have tend of thousands of obscure and quite honestly pointless records like that it severely dilutes from which records are critical or key to the sport.

The "new TG" allows something for everyone, but there has to be a point where a score category simply should be disallowed.

Years ago, strictly for a joke to combat some nonsense stemming from a certain arcade player who deemed himself the greatest player/score of all time with the "highest quality of gameplay" on a title, I posted a new challenge on "Missile Command" for the highest score achieved using only three (3) missiles from each base and promptly declared myself the new champion of the "Highest Points Per Missile Challenge", strictly to dilute his claim. Variations like this really have no place being tracked by TG as an invisible line is crossed between serious records and "stunts".

Amusingly my "championship" status switched hands to another player who was interested in trying the same challenge. We reached stage 5-2 or 6-1 if I remember correctly, if anyone else wishes to give it a try for the fun of it, with the final score being in the 16K range.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Scott S. liked this post
  2. 07-02-2021, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo View Post
    Scott needs to see a shrink? I think you do with your weird obsession of Roy. What was the point of doing all of this? To try and anger a guy that isn't even here and has no intentions of being on this site? Fkn weird dude.
    Just like him, Ron & Todd magically showed up at Atari Age to defend Todd & the site after Todd’s scores started getting questioned in the early 2000s. That sicko Ron even made a post about his underage daughter that he was raping at the time about how he can’t wait until she goes off to college in 2 yrs.

Rob and another member of old TG pulled the same stunt when Ron was arrested. They found a topic on some random ass forum (new wave or something like that) and registered accounts to silence talk of Ron and his connection to TG.

Rob Mrdzik is calculated.
    Last edited by Apex_Player; 07-02-2021 at 03:09 PM.
  3. 07-02-2021, 07:06 PM
    Here's the infamous Barnstorming thread on Atariage where Corcoran and Mruczek defended Rogers:

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/10...ge/4/#comments

Mruczek started commenting on page #4 (July 13th, 2002). Notice that he referred to himself in his signature as the Twin Galaxies Editor and Chief referee? Mruczek is trying to convince people he took over as the chief ref when Corcoran was arrested, but that wasn't the case.

On July 14th (page #4), Mruczek claims Rogers' 32.50 Barnstorming time was done at the 2001 CGE show in front of 3 TG refs and about 40 people:

Quote Originally Posted by RTM
    "Well, the CGE score was performed in front of the three TG referees and about forty people, so I don't know what to tell you about that. If that many witnesses are not good enough, I don't know what it...or maybe I do...some of Todd's previous scores were performed in front of tremendous audiences well in excess of several hundred, for Activision years back of course."
    Thing is, Mruczek wasn't even at that show, nor was he at the 2002 show. I was at both CGE shows and several others, being I was part of the staff who helped put the show together. I checked my photos from both shows, and I have several of Walter Day, Brien King, Ron Corcoran... but not Mruczek. In fact, I don't remember ever seeing him at any of the CGE shows I was at. And yet, here he is posting as though he was there to witness Rogers' Barnstorming game.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Scott S.; 07-02-2021 at 07:45 PM.
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  4. 07-02-2021, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    Here's the infamous Barnstorming thread on Atariage where Corcoran and Mruczek defended Rogers:

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/10...ge/4/#comments

Mruczek started commenting on page #4 (July 13th, 2002). Notice that he referred to himself in his signature as the Twin Galaxies Editor and Chief referee? Mruczek is trying to convince people he took over as the chief ref when Corcoran was arrested, but that wasn't the case.
    if its a signature, to be fair, a signature changed after the fact on plenty of places retroactively applies to older posts.

however i find the content interesting. Todd faced the same scrutiny as everyone else huh? well we know what sort of scrutiny he got, so its an interesting admission that everyone else allegedly got the same slack scrutiny. and here i heard refs worked hard back then.
    Likes Scott S. liked this post
  5. 07-02-2021, 07:43 PM
    On page #5 of that same thread, Mruczek makes it clear he was the chief ref:

Quote Originally Posted by RTM
    "...I am speaking as the chief referee for the Twin Galaxies scoreboard and with the permission of Walter Day himself to do so."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    William R. was right.
    Thanks Snowflake thanked this post
  6. 07-02-2021, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Todd faced the same scrutiny as everyone else huh? well we know what sort of scrutiny he got, so its an interesting admission that everyone else allegedly got the same slack scrutiny. and here i heard refs worked hard back then.
    Well, some of them worked hard to protect their friends... and themselves.
    William R. was right.
    Likes starcrytas, Snowflake liked this post
  7. 07-09-2021, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    my timeline is completely right rtm you're wrong on both counts.
    not only did you never recreate that roy harassment track on tgsap arcade
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/mi...command/arcade

you did create it in mame in 2017
    however in 2016 you talk about how you created the track years ago before the track creation on post 255
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...l=1#post867505

obviously i have zero issue with such tracks now as any one can make them. i do have an issue however with a tg insider creating competiotns for the sole purpose of harassment, while also wiping out valid tracks, and now trying to rewrite history again mixing up the timeline

you've always had an axe to grind against roy long before you starting others of having an axe against you.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 114
Size:  66.8 KB

RTM REPLY - are you f***ing kidding me ?? In the link you provided from 2016 I write "Imagine, if you will"...didn't create a track, just hypothetically discussed one (a few, actually)

And I never specifically said I created on on arcade format either...I added it on MAME, which is where my score submission is on.

As for you're having a "problem" with this, that's too bad...go get a crying towel. Roy had pestered me for the better part of 500+ hours over a 7 year periods of 2001-2007 calling me incessantly at home, work, even to the lodge I was staying at while on vacation. I won't even bother to cite his YouTube videos over the years, but if you think my opening a variation to "harass him" is an "axe to grind" that I have against Roy, then you are a true headcase.

There is nothing even remotely "harassing" about opening a MAME track. How do you come up with this completely illogical jump to this conclusion which is on par with 1+1=3 ? And HOW is your "timeline correct" ? Speculating about something a full year before something similar happens is not exactly a "timeline". I probably speculated about hundreds of possible Arcade/MAME tracks over the decades. Again, you are cherry-picking here...and how in God's name to you have the time to find such statements unless you are an OCD obsessed troll who has nothing better to do with his spare time ?

You and Stilphen both need to see shrinks...fast !! And your growing like of buddies as at least one seems to have drunk your Kool-Aid already.

Tell you what...let's speculate some more. What if someone were to call you at home as early as 6:00pm, weekdays and weekends, as late as 3:00am, weekdays and weekends...at work both to you and to the main company switchboard so as to get you in trouble with your superiors for incoming calls "relating to you" clogging up company lines ? What if someone were to release a series of YouTube videos showing the free world what an OCD obsessed troll you are ? And finally, let's do this frequently over a period of no less than seven years. Let's see if you develop an "axe to grind" against this hypothetical someone from that.
  8. 07-09-2021, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex_Player View Post
    Just like him, Ron & Todd magically showed up at Atari Age to defend Todd & the site after Todd’s scores started getting questioned in the early 2000s. That sicko Ron even made a post about his underage daughter that he was raping at the time about how he can’t wait until she goes off to college in 2 yrs.

Rob and another member of old TG pulled the same stunt when Ron was arrested. They found a topic on some random ass forum (new wave or something like that) and registered accounts to silence talk of Ron and his connection to TG.

Rob Mrdzik is calculated.

RTM REPLY - once again you do not know what the hell you are talking about here. These posts are from 2002...no one at TG knew about Ron's issues yet. No one outside of Ron and Todd had any inkling about score validation conspiracies involving the two. As far as we knew at that time, Ron was doing his job validating Todd's scores, period.

There is nothing "calculated" about this. Walter made similar statements about Billy's scores dating back a lot farther than this. I'd like to think that's because Walter also did not know what Billy was doing back then. Why not chip away at those claims as well while you're at it.

You're barking up the wrong tree here with these 2002 statements...nearly TWENTY (20) years old, and much like Stilphen are twisting them to your own agenda.
  9. 07-09-2021, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    RTM REPLY - are you f***ing kidding me ?? In the link you provided from 2016 I write "Imagine, if you will"...didn't create a track, just hypothetically discussed one (a few, actually)

And I never specifically said I created on on arcade format either...I added it on MAME, which is where my score submission is on.

As for you're having a "problem" with this, that's too bad...go get a crying towel. Roy had pestered me for the better part of 500+ hours over a 7 year periods of 2001-2007 calling me incessantly at home, work, even to the lodge I was staying at while on vacation. I won't even bother to cite his YouTube videos over the years, but if you think my opening a variation to "harass him" is an "axe to grind" that I have against Roy, then you are a true headcase.

There is nothing even remotely "harassing" about opening a MAME track. How do you come up with this completely illogical jump to this conclusion which is on par with 1+1=3 ? And HOW is your "timeline correct" ? Speculating about something a full year before something similar happens is not exactly a "timeline". I probably speculated about hundreds of possible Arcade/MAME tracks over the decades. Again, you are cherry-picking here...and how in God's name to you have the time to find such statements unless you are an OCD obsessed troll who has nothing better to do with his spare time ?

You and Stilphen both need to see shrinks...fast !! And your growing like of buddies as at least one seems to have drunk your Kool-Aid already.

Tell you what...let's speculate some more. What if someone were to call you at home as early as 6:00pm, weekdays and weekends, as late as 3:00am, weekdays and weekends...at work both to you and to the main company switchboard so as to get you in trouble with your superiors for incoming calls "relating to you" clogging up company lines ? What if someone were to release a series of YouTube videos showing the free world what an OCD obsessed troll you are ? And finally, let's do this frequently over a period of no less than seven years. Let's see if you develop an "axe to grind" against this hypothetical someone from that.
    sigh, seriously gonna try to tell me the link i post to says what it doesnt?

the "imagine if you will" was refering to other tracks that well you were imaging. the roy harassment track is the one you did make. also as for saying i was using that to talk about the future, just the opposite, thats your misdirectoin, i was using that to talk about the past, i only mentioned the future to deny your claims it was about hte future and you use my denail it was abou the future to again accuse me of talking about the future?

if you're gonna embarass yourself like this you really make the case all by yourself how irrational you become.

no wonder roy snapped after having to deal with you for so long
  10. 07-09-2021, 12:37 PM
    as for "ocd obessed troll" you've repeated called your oppoents ocd. whatever. i'm not gonna waste time arguing diagnosis with you but it does show hypocrisy. i remmeber you tried to accuse rudy of making fun of your ocd to make him sound discriminatory, what you left out is you regulalry use ocd and mental illness as a joke to mock others and then when they turn it around on you, you take it out of context and cry victim.

i'm really not that offended by being called ocd but i am offended by the hypocrisy
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Join us