Post Verdict Dispute - Robert T Mruczek - Kaboom (2600) - 999,999

    This poll is closed
  1. 07-13-2021, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    as for "ocd obessed troll" you've repeated called your oppoents ocd. whatever. i'm not gonna waste time arguing diagnosis with you but it does show hypocrisy. i remmeber you tried to accuse rudy of making fun of your ocd to make him sound discriminatory, what you left out is you regulalry use ocd and mental illness as a joke to mock others and then when they turn it around on you, you take it out of context and cry victim.

    i'm really not that offended by being called ocd but i am offended by the hypocrisy


    RTM REPLY - the only one hypocritical here is YOU, "D'ohflake". Let's see...

    (1) My "Opponents"...that would be Roy, Rudy, Stilphen and Scott Rubin back in the day, and now you and your two fellow stooges. Considering Rudy, Roy and Stilphen held an axe to grind against me for approx 18-20 years range, I'd say that makes them OCD. YOU yourself first started badgering me way back in approx 2014 when you did not like the fact that I commented on forum posts without intimately knowing the game title(s) being discussed within the thread...as if there is a rule somewhere prohibiting people from participation for any reason.

    Any "OCD" on my part is simply replying to all of the BS each time one of you posts on the forum. That's a matter of reply. YOU all seem to have God knows how much free time to scan 20 years worth of forum posts to find quotes here and there. Who in their right mind does that ? Answer: OCD trolls.

    (2) "You're not gonna waste time" - of course not !! You're spending too MUCH of your free time scanning the forums for old quotes from two decades ago.

    (3) - I "regularly used mental illness and OCD as a JOKE to mock others" - that's a good one. Who are these "others", for starters, outside of Rudy, Roy...yourself, Stilphen ? You like to pull quotes...how many can you find ? You said "regularly" ? PROVE IT !! Show me a good 10 quotes...different threads, different people and NOT about Rudy, Roy, yourself, Stilphen, Rubin. You seem to have so much free time and now said something a bit grandiose. PROVE IT !!

    Rosa, you and Stilphen seriously need to see a psychiatrist...and beyond that at least one of you needs to be committed to an institution, you have reached that point.

    Amazing how Jace hasn't locked this thread yet but he seems to be completely AWOL as of late. And as for your and Stilphen, you have completely squandered the purpose of this thread to no one's surprise.

    Your shared agenda is clear, your bias is clear, and your insanity is crystal clear. Both of you...find a new hobby. Knitting would be appropriate...or maybe Bingo.
    Thanks justinalbert thanked this post
  2. 07-13-2021, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FBX View Post
    That's exactly the sense I got when you were defending Todd back then. I remember I started breaking you down in private emails about Todd's scores until you had to admit there were WAY too many fishy entries. Then you couldn't get him to send a clip of any of the top ten most suspect scores. Not even one second of any of them (because they were all either impossible or near impossible).

    As for Donkey Kong, I remember it took a LONG time for you to get any tapes from Todd on that one. So long in fact that I gave up even bothering to challenge the authenticity of that score. I had already won my case in my own mind when Ron confessed he never actually possessed Todd's tapes on that score.


    RTM REPLY - Todd never sent me any tapes as it turned out, not when I was still part of TG and not afterwards...and certainly nothing on DK. To this date I have no idea who allegedly watched his performance assuming there even was one.
  3. 07-13-2021, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    What still boggles my mind about the donkey Kong Atari debate is the ending digits were literally impossible

    forget alleged alternative roms and any other nonsense all anyone had to do was read the manual or play the game just once to see the ending digits were impossible

    of course we know from wabbit that truly impossible digits on a Todd score is deemed as “picking nits” and the impossible scores should be rounded to a possible one

    crazy

    makes me wonder how many other scores were rounded to cover up cheating


    RTM REPLY - once again you are being a total jerk here...you know god damned well that within the SAME thread on "rounding" that on my VERY NEXT REPLY I publicly rescinded what I had stated earlier as being incorrect...and yet you, and your partner in crime Stilphen on his COmpendium site, ONLY choose to focus on the initial statement of "rounding".

    As for your "wondering"...keep wondering. A statement made, and later rescinded, a good 10 years or more after I left TG, is NOT reflective of how things were routinely done at TG. YOU two are perpetuating the idea of that. God damned trolls :(
  4. 07-13-2021, 01:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    Yep, Mruczek had every reason to remove Rogers' scores and ban him years ago, but instead chose to do nothing except remove a handful of them


    RTM REPLY - WHICH "handful" of them, Stilphen ?

    The DK removal was separate. The 7-10 scores that I privately asked Todd about ("Kaboom" on 'A' among them) were NEVER removed by the time I had left TG. The "Barnstorming" 32.67 I personally never removed, but before I left TG the claimed 32.04 may have already been removed before 2007 and I cannot remember about the 32.50.

    As for any other scores in the "handful" you say I chose to remove, what are they ? And PLEASE do not include "Dodge'em" as I removed all of those scores including my own.

    The irony here is that with Todd's scores now all unilaterally removed, WHY are you defending his scores AT ALL ??

    I'm not even going to engage you anymore at this point. You cherry-pick what you want out of what was said, often out of context. And to this date you keep glossing over the fact that you tried to blow one past Walter with an illegal boardset on "Asteroids" by bypassing the then Board of Referees while giving Walter a half-ass and incomplete inquiry as to whether it could be accepted, to which he stupidly said yes and which he was subsequently overridden by the entire Board of Referees.

    So YOU, Stilphen...YOU tried to cheat. yet you totally gloss over that. Maybe all your scores should be yanked.
  5. 07-13-2021, 01:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    RTM REPLY - once again you are being a total jerk here...you know god damned well that within the SAME thread on "rounding" that on my VERY NEXT REPLY I publicly rescinded what I had stated earlier as being incorrect...and yet you, and your partner in crime Stilphen on his COmpendium site, ONLY choose to focus on the initial statement of "rounding".

    As for your "wondering"...keep wondering. A statement made, and later rescinded, a good 10 years or more after I left TG, is NOT reflective of how things were routinely done at TG. YOU two are perpetuating the idea of that. God damned trolls :(
    actuallu you rescinded many many pages later after repeatedly bashing me so you’re being a revisionist again

    you only backed down on that one rounding when the score was doubly fake and found to pass the max out but then went on to defend other impossible digits

    and of course Todd’s dk himself you had a problem with all sorts of things except the fact the score digits were impossible
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 95 of 95
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Join us