vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=238565
    Rank
    Rules
    Game Select: PuzzleContinues: Not allowed
    Submission Message
    This was done at The Shed arcade in Kerteminde, Denmark on the 12th of June. This is also a PB for me, and while I think I could probably get close to 250 million, I won't be playing this again unless someone beats this score.

Thanks for voting

Thanks JJT_Defender, evan04 thanked this post
    Likes spectre, Muerto, jesperoland, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-28-2021, 01:06 AM
    Great score!

As it's seen in the stream video, the top 20 pixels is missing, that has something to do with the direct capture that cut these off.
    Additional video is added, of the last 3 ish minutes of the attempt.

As I witnessed this, it's an easy accept.
  3. 06-28-2021, 04:50 AM
    I would say the 2-3 most important things when submitting a score for me are showing the actual PCB/showing the dip switch settings Or software menu settings, and being able to clearly see the score of the entire run. Are you able to read upload the video where we can see the score increment live?

Do you also have video of the PCB so we can confirm it's legitimacy of the settings? I suppose just video of you doing the settings as they're probably a soft menu and then a quick shot that it's an actual PCB. Open to other comments from additional Members.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 06-28-2021, 05:00 AM
    As stated in my previous post, the capture proses cut away the top 20ish pixels - so there's no video of the score.
    I see if I can find video of the pcb.
    Likes Dyst liked this post
  5. 06-28-2021, 02:36 PM
    Thanks for much for looking. From my perspective if we can't see the score of the entire game it's difficult to be able to track the score. I'll be interested to see what others feel about this. I would look into modifying the capture process for future submissions at the very least.
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo, Muerto liked this post
  6. 07-30-2021, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomgo_Pinball View Post
    Thanks for much for looking. From my perspective if we can't see the score of the entire game it's difficult to be able to track the score. I'll be interested to see what others feel about this. I would look into modifying the capture process for future submissions at the very least.
    Are there other points of view about this?
  7. 07-30-2021, 10:59 PM
    Score looks good to me. While you can't see the score in the capture card, if you sync up the shorter last minutes video with the game play video, they match identically and you can then see the score. I have no idea about what settings affect how the score works would be the only question. I'm accepting either way.
    Thanks Dyst thanked this post
  8. 07-31-2021, 08:36 AM
    changing the settings doesn't affect the way scoring works, but if you play on easy you have more time/shots at your disposal and can go for more bonusses...

and I always play on the official WR settings, which for this game is the Normal difficulty setting..
  9. 08-28-2021, 12:22 PM
    Sorry it took so long:

2 pictures of the F3 Puzzle Bobble system, and a link to a youtube video, as it's impossible to add video in a reply (!!!)
    Name:  Billede 28.08.2021 20.13.33.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  703.1 KB

Name:  Billede 28.08.2021 20.13.50.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  814.2 KB

Video of boot up and settings

Regards
    Michael
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  10. 08-28-2021, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerto View Post
    and a link to a youtube video, as it's impossible to add video in a reply (!!!)
    It should be ok. Fyi, you can add a video by clicking on the "Add video evidence" button in your first message.
    Thanks Muerto thanked this post
    Likes Muerto liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us