Dispute: Juan Torres - Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Hollywood - Player: Gary A Hatt - Score: 01:34.74

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 07-22-2021, 06:17 PM
    Here is is a unrealistic Time on Mojave 09.42 on the PC home version which has cheats for Fast and the Furious Super Cars
    Name:  image.png
Views: 48
Size:  913.3 KB
    Arcade - Fast & Furious SuperCars Gameplay - Bing video

Quote Originally Posted by PMX View Post

This is how you get unreal time. Maybe was not caught!
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes PMX liked this post
  2. 07-22-2021, 06:55 PM
    Yes, and also shows possible on Arcade version when it was at the arcades. I will try and see if me or klein can replicate it more than once on the run and be able to force it to do that at will. I thought traffic on Exotica was bad and I understand the Raw Thrills owner came over from the Cruis'n design team or programmed it, but holy heck. Traffic should not be EVERYWHERE. I appreciate the Cruis'n series now even more honestly. FNF is all about the traffic, but terrible a.i. traffic. On golden gate on the upper bridge there is sometimes half a car poking through the ground you can barely see. Me and Klein call them " shark cars "
    Cruis'nnnn yeaaa yeaa !
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 08-15-2021, 05:13 PM
    Every race track on The Fast and the Furious has glitches were player can be propelled forward & accelerated up to 1,000 mph and skip huge portions of the track. it just finding them also off building & off objects were your car can be propelled forward up to 1,000mph skipping huge portions of the race track.

I JJT have done it on all 12 racetracks on The Fast and the Furious all under 1 minute and as low as 5 seconds on some race tracks, really crazy race times. It is fun to do but they do not count as Twin Galaxies Wr's.

also Air Time were a player can get stuck in mid air. Can be done on all franchise FF series The Fats and the Furious, The Fast and Furious Drift Tokyo, Fast and Furious Super Cars and Super Cars. On challenges Most Air Time and Biggest Jump.
    The most Air time I JJT had was 132 seconds

Look closely on the car that he is flipping off a police car and at the edge and landing outside the track and on a building therefore being propelled forward skipping a large portion of the track.
Views: 34
Size:  493.9 KB
Size:  486.0 KB

Size:  522.1 KB
Views: 35
Size:  513.7 KB
Size:  473.1 KB
Size:  464.3 KB
Views: 43
Size:  516.0 KB
Size:  505.4 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks PMX thanked this post
  4. 08-15-2021, 06:56 PM
    I believe JJT is correct on this, about everything pretty much.
    If we look at the dates for several of the people who have F&F scores you will notice they are all on the same day/weekend. This was done at some event, Im guessing at Funspot since Walter is one of the entries and given the time of year. It's very possible he was the referee on this one as well as a participant.

Normally I wouldnt be so bold as to declare what the score 'should have been', but we know Gary Hatt, a long time arcade gamer who was listed in that 1987 Guinness BOWR I posted, was at that arcade event Dec 1-4 2005 as he has times listed for other tracks. Based off personal experience I also know this time is flat out impossible. The only other possible time it may have been would be 2:04.74, but if we look at how different those two times look from one another, while seeing how similar 1:34.74 and 1:54.74 are, I say
    JJT's assertion of it actually being 1:54.74 is actually the most likely thing that happened. The ref may have jotted it down on a notepad and when putting it into the online database misread the 5 as a 3. We cant say for sure, but in all likelihood I would say this is the most likely scenario.
    There is some evidence in the dates.
    Something else of note, at least one score from this event has already been disputed and stricken from the leaderboard in Dwayne Richards Mullholland Drive time.

Either way this time is complete BS, and I'm voting YES.

For the record I dont have a shred of faith in any of David Lowe's times either, but one thing at a time here.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Likes JJT_Defender, PMX liked this post
  5. 08-15-2021, 07:22 PM
    Oh yes, that Hatt score.. lol. never be respected with that ESI on the whole series. Let's be real. Impossible time from an unlikely candidate with known posted LIKELY times. David Lowe. What can I say. All I can say is when we first started the series that of course been an area of interest. As the last couple months went by we tightened up those times. So yea it's like we're playing for first place / second on lowe tracks. We have actually gotten seconds 4-5 on some tracks and I can see where on one or two he could even be beat. But man I just wish I could see him race. Almost unfathomable that someone would be lucky enough to get the most flawless of runs on every single track AT THE ARCADE. I would at least hope he had lots of access to one at least! if he just played a few times at an arcade event... L O L. But yea, pics or it didn't happen lol. onward and upward!!!
    Cruis'nnnn yeaaa yeaa !
  6. 09-07-2021, 07:26 PM
    Come on guys. Get this HATT score off of here. I have a glitched 1:35 score on Golden Gate, should I submit it because it also it 10 seconds into outer space impossible score otherwise??
    We've been putting in work tightening up the leaderboard now we need your help :) THIS DISPUTE IS VALID.
    Cruis'nnnn yeaaa yeaa !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us