Arcade - Mortal Kombat - Points [Tournament Settings] - 25,622,500 - Outworld Outworld

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 09-16-2021, 08:07 PM
    Kombat king's submission was disputed and now that dispute is inactive right now, why?? Seriously that's just embarrassing.
    Likes Outworld liked this post
  2. 09-16-2021, 08:13 PM
    Any score attempt that uses a continue is invalid (including my own). I will be removing my score if proven invalid. No issues. Though there has been no dispute opened about triforces score. It's undisputed. The only dispute opened is a 2+ year old one based on a score that blatantly broke a TG rule, & rightly so. So far i have been advised to just "perform on another track" "start my own track" & that this track is "a joke & anyone should be able to cheat on it"
    I'm sorry but no. I ran on this track, against these competitors & a clear double standard has emerged. If my score is proven invalid, then the other score using the same tech should also be invalid by default. Triforces score is another matter entirely. I dont care how old the track is or how ridiculous Triforces score seems. Or how many other tracks are available. Kombat Kings twitch moderators have already embarked on a mud slinging campaign trying to defame me for touching on this issue & that should speak volumes here.
    This only fuels my fire. I won't be dropping this one.

TG do the right thing. Bring integrity to this board once again. Reject the top 3 scores.
    Outworld.
    Likes Ragequit, starcrytas, thegamer1185 liked this post
  3. 09-18-2021, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Outworld View Post
    Any score attempt that uses a continue is invalid (including my own). I will be removing my score if proven invalid. No issues. Though there has been no dispute opened about triforces score. It's undisputed. The only dispute opened is a 2+ year old one based on a score that blatantly broke a TG rule, & rightly so. So far i have been advised to just "perform on another track" "start my own track" & that this track is "a joke & anyone should be able to cheat on it"
    I'm sorry but no. I ran on this track, against these competitors & a clear double standard has emerged. If my score is proven invalid, then the other score using the same tech should also be invalid by default. Triforces score is another matter entirely. I dont care how old the track is or how ridiculous Triforces score seems. Or how many other tracks are available. Kombat Kings twitch moderators have already embarked on a mud slinging campaign trying to defame me for touching on this issue & that should speak volumes here.

TG do the right thing. Bring integrity to this board once again. Reject the top 3 scores.
    Outworld.
    I don't think anyone is asking you to let this go, but in the meantime no reason you shouldn't have another MK world record on the side...because you are a highly skilled player and you deserve recognition for your skills, that's the only reason i suggested competing on the no reptile track, not as a replacement to this track but as just a legit MK record to have on the side lol. Btw, is it possible to change the progression of the test your might levels with the dip switches?
    Thanks Outworld thanked this post
  4. 09-18-2021, 01:10 PM

Outworld.
    Man, I think exactly the same way when people tell me to "create another track". Nope, I'm competing on this track, not my fault they didn't do it the best way possible, or in this case, people got to do it a way that shouldn't have been done. I'm with you, don't let it go. Either the other scores are removed if they used this tactic, or your score is valid.
    Likes Outworld, Ragequit liked this post
  5. 09-18-2021, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragequit View Post
    I don't think anyone is asking you to let this go, but in the meantime no reason you shouldn't have another MK world record on the side...because you are a highly skilled player and you deserve recognition for your skills, that's the only reason i suggested competing on the no reptile track, not as a replacement to this track but as just a legit MK record to have on the side lol. Btw, is it possible to change the progression of the test your might levels with the dip switches?
    Totally understood & cheers for the encouragement. I will be posting to other tracks. I've already beaten them. I was just working with one at a time. I had no idea how long the process takes to have them voted in. Sometime this week i'll post on another track but yeah i wont be letting this one go.
    Likes Ragequit liked this post
  6. 09-18-2021, 01:50 PM
    As far as i'm aware, there's no way to manip the games test your might minigames with dipswitches.
    Thanks Ragequit thanked this post
  7. 09-25-2021, 05:47 PM
    Does it usually take over 2 months for TG to get to a run? Is this normal?
  8. 09-26-2021, 11:17 AM
    Does it usually take over 2 months for TG to get to a run? Is this normal?
    It's only normal on tracks like this where the method of achieving the score is questionable, not just yours but the other 2 scores as well, much more time and deliberation is needed it seems....
    Likes Outworld liked this post
  9. 09-26-2021, 12:13 PM
    I think your honesty about the situation and the power of people not wanting to possibly lose CR is what is going to hold this one up until someone disputes one of those scores.
    Likes Outworld, Ragequit liked this post
  10. 09-26-2021, 01:28 PM
    I trust that TG will do the right thing. Cheers guys.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Join us