07-22-2021, 04:35 PM
    vzaar-player

Malibu
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=17056
    Rank

Rules
    Factory Settings are required.
    Note:From the Utilities Menu, select Default Adjustment and enter. Performing Default Adjustment setting will restore game adjustments back to its manufacturer recommended settings.
    Player score is based on single play against the computer.
    Driver can choose any vehicle.
    No upgrades.
    Game Difficulty: #5.
    Start Bonus Time: 80 seconds.
    Check Point Bonus Time: 30 seconds.
    Speed measured in MPH.
    Wheel Stiffness Factor: 0.20
    Submission Message
    Settings shown at beginning and end.
    Track and Car Selection @ 13:14
    Race Starts @ 13:30
    Time Shown @ 15:30

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-23-2021, 11:24 AM
    Voting yes
    Start 13:30
    Final 15:30
    Name:  image.png
Views: 26
Size:  440.5 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 07-23-2021, 11:29 AM
    1:36.75 Your Son can definitely break some of David Lowes Twin Galaxies world records
Views: 27
Size:  361.3 KB
Views: 27
Size:  27.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks PMX thanked this post
    Likes PMX liked this post
  4. 07-23-2021, 12:45 PM
    That is my ultimate goal! Long as nothing underhanded was done but the more and more playing I feel Lowe may have just been super sweaty try hard and ALSO WHAT IF HE WAS USING MANUAL? What do you think?
    Cruis'nnnn yeaaa yeaa !
  5. 07-23-2021, 02:48 PM
    Great Racing Time Rocky.
    1. My focus is Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars almost 2 years No Twin Galaxies member want challenge me, they want to challenge on their game. I do know if it was you but Mathew Felix said he would recently that the Fast and Furious Super Cars was at Movie Theater 10 minutes away and someone else recently.

2. Great go ahead beat all of David Lowe TG Wr's , that would be great for Twin Galaxies with a complete video game recording of your game play, instead being judged by a TG referee.

3. I really want someone I like you Rocky Palmisano to at least try to beat my JJT Fast and Furious Super Cars 27 Twin Galaxies 27 world record race times and 27 Most Drift Times and 27 Biggest Drift Chain TG wr's.

4. I have done better than all 11 of the current Twin Galaxies wr's race times on arcade racing game The Fast and the Furious in the past. I have no interest in FNF. Mine JJT is on the arcade racing game Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars.

5. Manual really, if you looked through all my races you clearly see that I am NOT using the Ultimate Fastest Route and I am handicapping myself, through the race and not maximizing the race fullest to get fastest race time yet.

6. David may have used one of these glitches are listed below for reference:
    I sure you and many great The Fast and the Furious players know this one from Camranbant, David Lowe, hkkaneGAME12
    - Creating a Turbo boost off objects like buildings, bridges, roads, trees, etcetera, can get a player unrealistic speeds from 500 to 995 mph
    A player can get race times under 1 minute easily. getting multiple Mega Turbo Boost throughout the race to achieve them.

-Getting stuck in any object in mid-air during a jump is prohibited. A player's vehicle must remain in motion while executing jumps.

-Creating a flip sequence that extends beyond the normal bounds of the game's programming.

-Utilizing prohibited shortcuts or clipping of the track were a player can skip huge parts of the track

Will you compete against on FNFSC?

Quote Originally Posted by PMX View Post
    That is my ultimate goal! Long as nothing underhanded was done but the more and more playing I feel Lowe may have just been super sweaty try hard and ALSO WHAT IF HE WAS USING MANUAL? What do you think?
Join us